+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bi-curious?

Bi-curious?

What do guys think about bisexual girls? p.s the ones who are not interested in threesomes.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you mean a truly bi-sexual person with a history of serious relationships with both men and women, I could do without it to be honest. Women that sleep with women always seem to have a chip on their shoulder.

But if there's a history of mainly heterosexual behaviour with some female experimentation, that's fine. Kristin did some experimenting in her teenage years and that didn't bother me in the slightest.

But all things being equal, I think I'd go for a straight out heterosexual female. It just makes things less complicated.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    What do guys think about bisexual girls?
    They're more likely to carry an STD of some sort. They also usually have some kind of weird habits and drug addiction. Bisexual girls are usually really weird. But us guys will give them sympathy in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    the ones who are not interested in threesomes.
    We have no sympathy for those bisexual girls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    They're more likely to carry an STD of some sort. They also usually have some kind of weird habits and drug addiction.
    hahaha what a load of garbage.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, lesbians are the least likely to have STDs.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gay men on the other hand...... riddled.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    They're more likely to carry an STD of some sort. They also usually have some kind of weird habits and drug addiction. Bisexual girls are usually really weird. But us guys will give them sympathy in numbers.

We have no sympathy for those bisexual girls.
    What's with all the bi hatin'?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's probably known one or two and judges all the rest by them. My first and only serious girlfriend was bi. And totally unwilling to have a threesome. Bitch.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    What's with all the bi hate?
    They sleep with both men and women. The people that would sleep with them are a bit shady themselves. So it's only safe to think that they're risky lays. That, and they're usually weird.

I dunno. I know alot of bi people who are just...people. No different than you or me. Except for who they sleep with I guess.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bisexual people get on my nerves, to be honest. Especially when they act superior because they're "so in touch with their own sexuality". And the rest of us are just repressed poofs too scared to break out of the social mold.

This chick at work used to tell me all the time that if I was in a "safe environment" with a few drinks in me I'd be kissing the nearest bloke in a heartbeat. Because "we're all bisexual", and gender is just a social construct. And she'd bang on about a "spectrum of sexuality" which I'm sure applies for people, but not everyone. And when I said no, I actually find males sexually repellant she'd just shake her head sadly in this superior way, like I was denying an important part of myself. What an annoying bitch.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 20-09-08 at 09:27 AM.

I'm not bisexual, just bi-curious. Lol...all these threads remind me of my ex. For one of his birthdays(possibly this one who knows ) I wanted to have a threesome with a girl. I still want to have a threesome with a girl, but I'm gonna be picky. If she's ugly, Im sorry it just wont cut it lol
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

It would be nice to try, but only if I knew them, and my future girl was fine with it.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Bisexual people get on my nerves, to be honest. Especially when they act superior because they're "so in touch with their own sexuality". And the rest of us are just repressed poofs too scared to break out of the social mold.

This chick at work used to tell me all the time that if I was in a "safe environment" with a few drinks in me I'd be kissing the nearest bloke in a heartbeat. Because "we're all bisexual", and gender is just a social construct. And she'd bang on about a "spectrum of sexuality" which I'm sure applies for people, but not everyone. And when I said no, I actually find males sexually repellant she'd just shake her head sadly in this superior way, like I was denying an important part of myself. What an annoying bitch.
    I hate that "we're all bisexual" argument. Let's face it, some of us are not.

I'm fine with a little experimentation, but a hardcore lesbian would be disappointed with me, because I just flat out love dudes.

anachronistic Guest
    Who cares what we think? Just get out there, and be with whoever you love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast