hello, I need some thoughts on my current situation with my boyfriend. We have been dating for a yr and 4 months. In august, I was feeling frustrated with him because I felt unsure of how he truly felt about me, felt taken 4 granted. we resolved that. But once he went back to college, hes been acting differently. I finished school in augustand am now a teacher looking for a job. So everythings more stressful now. But since the whole issue in august he has been phoning me lesser and has not been making as many plans with me. Now i just figured it was cuz he adjusting 2 school. The last 2 times i have seen him it has been last minute plans , like he called at 30 and said want 2 have coffee , but then i wont hear from him for a few days. no text nothing, and so right now im confused and my plan is that the next time he calls im going 2 say no to a late nite coffee and tell him if he wants 2 see me he needs 2 make a date with me. also the last couple of times that I tried 2 call him and have him either come over or visit my grandma he has said hes 2 tired and im just basically sick of this, I dont know wut it is. i dunno if maybe hes pulled away bc when wed talk everyday wed end up having an argument over something. when hes seen me on those 2 last minute dates he seems 2 be so excited and happy 2 see me and he says he missed, but i dont get it......plz help