+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undressing

Quote Originally Posted by outlines23
    i dont know why but i always seem to be butt nekked before i start taking the rest of her clothes off, i dont know i just like to be naked i guess
    I like to be naked too - idk why - But after me and my ex's would do it I would sit there naked for hours - i would walk around the house naked - watch tv naked - i prolly spent about 5 hours a day in my house naked just walking around or watching tv...

yeah - nakedness is cool

shit if I could run around naked all day i would too!! how or where do you find you can do that Billy with kids running around?

OH HELL YEA IVE GOT 3 DAYS COMING WHERE I CAN BE NAKED!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

Uh-Iron I bet you did that with one hand-I just wasnt aware cause I was passed out. But you can show me in about 48 hours...

IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT...IM ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROl AND I THINK I LIKE IT...oh yea...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

So u all prefer nakedness... Am I the only one who actually likes clothes... on me? And I definitely wouldn't like to run naked around all day. Is it sth wrong with me? Well I'm not fat or ugly, it's just lack of selfconfidance, i think. I just realised it right now! What should I do about it?

well i have a huge lack of self confidence - I dont even take my shirt of at the damn beach --- but for some reason behind closed doors and windows I can say and do anything with/around the person that I love.

I wouldn't run around naked. I sleep naked, and put on boxers when I go to the kitchen to get something to eat....and I live ALONE!! Must be the Catholic upbringing...being naked became a sin when Eve gave Adam that apple.

Now I certainly have no problem being shirtless at the beach...Squirrley will tell you why
    Because a hard man is good to find.

youre fishing...and this fishy aient biting...I already told that story-where were you?

All the women actually saying something to you...OMG

When my kids gone to school Ive got an hour to myself-thats my playtime...running around all naked-of course I make sure the curtains are closed...

Ok...you guys who want to be looked at should get a look at Irons chest. He posted it here a long time ago-I didnt believe it was him...no way no way. Ok one more reason I started talking to him...BUT anyway-

Hes cut. His abs are more than a six pack-more like a damn 12 pack if you ask me. Fine too, fine as hell. But anyway-we were on the beach and I knew hed get comments-knew it. Sure shit-he walks to the water-I can hear but wasnt gonna look. I hear these women giggling-(yep ms thing here knew what was going on) and I heard Iron say "its okay" and he laughed a little and walked off...but I could hear the women say to him "we cant help but stare..."and they were all like laughing like OMFG where did he come from and how do i get him...

True story-but the best part-he came back to me and kissed me oh did he kiss me. And those women saw him! Cha Ching for Squirrely...

So my point-I know he doesnt do this shit for kicks and giggles...hes very motivated and does act modest about it. But he works his ass off(damn what a nice ass too) and I imagine its nice to hear those things-but thats not what its about for him. And it shouldnt be for anyone else either...it should be for yourself...and your own self confidence.

If youre confident about yourself than take your shirt off at the beach-

That Squirrley is so damn SWEET.

hmmm-ive got lots of sugar for you...and I mean LOTS! YOU just keep replenishing it! And its ALWAYS easy without even thinking of it to be sweet to you-just comes naturally...

lol, you guys need a room? It's funny though, so carry on!

Yea I'll be in HIS tomorrow night! YAHOOOOOOOO

Its my turn to see his room...oh baby

LOL Yes, we CAN see he's a Superman

YUP and I can see him without his uniform on!!

Even when he does take his cute Superman outfit off-hes still Superman!

How about the cape? Can I keep the cape on?? I start to feel really insecure without my cape.

LMFAO!!! my stomache hurts from laughing so hard...

You can keep your cape on if you really need to...I know how you like to fly so much! And take me around the world!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12