+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any advice is welcomed

Any advice is welcomed

:arrow: I need help I cant seem to have the courage to talk to a girl she was in my class last year and i never talked to her and this year I want to make an impression on her she can get almost any guy she wants so I have to find a way to (APPEAL)any help is welcomed.

First identify if she is out of your reach I can’t be more frustrated enough when I see guys going after chicks that are completely out of there leagued. I’m not trying to put any down but that’s the way it is girls these days are shallower then guys.

Second if she is in your reach find some one that can hook you up with her but before you do. Make sure you do a little homework on her find out what she likes and so on.

Third be your self what ever you do don’t try be some one that your not, be true to your self.

Fourth just plain and simple walk up to her when there is not much people around her and ask oh do you remember what Mr. Brown gave us for homework in math etc? You get where I’m going with this.

Fifth if you sense she is trying to avoid you and not talk to you, you have a slim chance of asking her out. If she can get almost any guys in the school you pretty much have no chance of asking her out the chances are girls like those tend to go for those Hunk or hot type of guys.

Any way I hope it helps.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    simple converstation is a sure way to get things started. however, i doubt that you're really looking to start things that way, no offense justin, but i think that if he feels that he want to persue something he should straight out ask her if she would like to do something during the weekend.

true, it's easier if you have something to talk about so many asking if she remember what was for homework is a better plan. it just depends on how you're feeling and which way you would like to approach her. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I've found that a good way to make a good impression fast is to use the power of humor. I'm able to make any situation funny and make people I don't even know laugh. If you have a good sense of humor, wait for an oppurtunity when she's around and perk up. If she associates you with humor and laughter, there's no way you can lose. Then she will come to you. If you can do that, you've got it made. I've gotten half a dozen girls to come after me that way. Unfortunately I've utterly failed afterwards so I don't really have any advice beyond that. :cry:
    Heit ist mein taug.