+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to find out what is going on

Trying to find out what is going on

I been seeing this girl for a couple months. The past couple months we have developed great. We say things to each other that makes us both happy. There is now a problem, I don't understand and I am trying to figure out what is going on. he has been distance from me for the past couple days. She is also staying at her ex's place and instead of getting message from her on a regular time, I get sporatic one like don't call or text and I haven't been able to see her. From before, her ex is alittle nuts/jealous. I ask her if we were ok and she said yes we are find, don't worry about us. her ex owes her money and she is trying to deal with everything now, but for me not to worry. Well, that alittle hard since she is spending her free time with him, spending the night and notwith me. What do you think? I confronted her once about it and after she said everything is ok with us, i told her I won't bother with it. But I don't understand why this is going on and it is emotionally getting to me. Feel free to comment and ask question.

RM

it is a bit odd alright...her staying with the ex...whats the background story on the ex?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching