+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Whom It May Concern ...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

To Whom It May Concern ...

Little update on my life, I suppose ...

Well, I'm up a bit late watching "The Incredible Hulk" and drinking a few brews ... I got class at 1:00PM, so I'm all good anyhow.

Sooo ... my wife finally touched down in July, hence the lack of posting. I have read the forums here and there. I can't keep up with all the new threads ... I'd love to give some advice, but I've been dealing with my own problems with the whole "culture shock" thing. She's adjusting alright, but she's having a horrible time finding a job. I don't feel the need to rush her since she did pack up and leave her whole life to be with me. I should be more grateful at times, but sometimes, I'm naturally an asshole. I guess I need to adjust myself too ... I'm so happy she's here tho ... She completes me ... as cliche as that may seem.

Aside from all of that, I have become a tutor to elementary school kids in my area. I got hired through a program at my school which works perfectly for me since my schedule is all over the place. Plus, I work with underprivileged children, so I feel like I'm accomplishing much more. But I can't wait to just finish college already ... this will be a long "senior" year ... if that's what we're supposed to call it with this horrible California budget. It could take more than a year for me to be up outta this place. The sooner I graduate, the sooner I can feel a bit more stable. Even if the job market ain't too great, I got enough hookups to land a job here. I just need that damn degree.

Oh yeah ... I've been really into karaoke. In fact, I got so into it, I friggin' paid over $500 for a Magic Sing system with a shitload of music chips to keep me and the family busy. The iPhone is pretty legit too, I must say. I've been stuck with free phones my whole life, but when a buddy hooked me up, I took the opportunity and got myself one. Pretty fun for someone like me.

Well, that's my update for now ... I got thrown off by Liv Tyler on the TV, so f*ck it ... I'll end it here ... Hope everyone is alright ... Let me know how y'all are doing as well ... Keep it safe, everyone.

T$

PS: She's pregnant!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

oh papa!!!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

A baby shorty! Oh my god! How incredible! I adore babies. Congratulations...

I suppose that although this is amazing news, it is also a little stressful, what with the job market being bad. Just hang in there, it will all be worth it.

**hugs**

It's always nice to hear from you shorty!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yo that's awesome shorty!!!! You're gonna be a dad!!!

Congratulations man, soon you'll be a proud father!

Congrats Shorty!

You'll make a good father
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw, Daddy Shorty! That is freakin' awesome, man!

Glad to hear you finally have your wife with you too. It's always an adjustment living with someone else, but you guys will be fine.

You have to tell us when baby comes!!!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks guys ...

Wish I had more time to respond over here, but time allows me to just read threads as quickly as possible.

Can someone give me the CliffsNotes version of what's been going on here? Miso? Shh? I know y'all can hook a buddy up with the info.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

nothing nearly as interesting as your having a baby.

due date?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Giga got married. Nothing else with the old regulars, really. A couple of cool new posters.... Do you know charlieboy? He and his girl broke up.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    due date?
    We need to know when to start praying for a smooth delivery

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    interesting... very interesting... from having a court session.. to not passing your class... to finally starting a family.

where should "I" begin with all my problems..??

and that's it. you have now reached the end of my dilemmas.

good luck in the future.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Congrats buddy! I'd write more but I'll catch up with you on MSN when got some time.

Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Culture shock for sure.

Hell, California would give me culture shock.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Giga got married. Nothing else with the old regulars, really. A couple of cool new posters.... Do you know charlieboy? He and his girl broke up.
    Yeah, me and Giga leave comments here and there on facebook ... I left a comment on one of her status updates and then the system proceeded to leave me updates of everytime she got a comment on the same status update ... which turned out to be her and the hubby flirting like mad ...

and Charlie Boy? The traveler? That's too bad ... I recall him talking about her a lot at the other spot ...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    nothing nearly as interesting as your having a baby.

due date?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    We need to know when to start praying for a smooth delivery
    Damn, this place used to be on and poppin' for drama ... I keep missing your IMs, Miso ...

The due date is the second half of April '09 ... I believe it's the 20th or 21st ... Man, it seems so long from now ... I can hardly wait for it, but I know it'll be rough on our nervous systems ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    interesting... very interesting... from having a court session.. to not passing your class... to finally starting a family.

where should "I" begin with all my problems..??
    Hey, i PASSED the class, if you recall ... that started my rise from gutter to honors ...

dude, I'll give you a call soon ... I got your message the other day, but I wasn't at my comp ...

I need to give Michael a holler too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Culture shock for sure.

Hell, California would give me culture shock.
    It's the truth ... Yet, there aren't many states that can give you that "in your face" diversity, you know?

My tutoring program recommended that I apply for a scholarship for "Students in Service" ... and guess what logo I saw on the application form: AmeriCorps. I immediately thought of you, Choi.

and what happened to Lilwing? I sifted through another thread and his sn was dead ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 27-09-08 at 02:34 AM.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Lilwing is still around. He's been posting under the name "arachonistic" or something like that... He's claiming he is going to leave again, though. i suspect this means he is planning to join up again under a different name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast