Several years ago, I began a journey to find my best friend and partner. This journey has been filled with disappointment, heartache, happiness and wonderful experiences. It is extremely difficult to find someone who is compatible with my interests, values and vision for the future. At times, it was easy to get discouraged or feel that you will never find that someone special.

I want to generously thank you and your family for providing comprehensive services in my efforts to find that someone special. You have been extremely responsive to all my questions, concerns and listened well to all my frustrations. I never had the expectation that the search would be easy, because finding a lifelong friend is extremely difficult.

In this process, I have learned much about the Ukraine and its people. I have enjoyed immensely studying the history of Kharkov and visiting many wonderful and special places. The restaurants, the variety of stores and historical sites made each trip a memorable experience. I have never been hassled in the streets of Kharkov and more often was given kind advice by friendly strangers.

You and your family have introduced me to someone who is very special and in the course of one year we have become very good friends and partners. She is industrious, funny, smart, kind and is very committed to creating a strong family. I still remember the first time that we met and she was very shy because her English was limited. This last trip was most pleasing because she has learned much English and we continued to understand each other even better. Yes, I am extremely fortunate and lucky to find someone who inspires me and is very willing to create a future together.

I am indebted to your family agency because my journey is over and I look forward to moving on to the next phase of my life. I consider Michael and you as friends and I have appreciated very much your advice in concluding this very successful search. I believe that your agency provides superior quality of services, because you care about your clients and the women who are striving to create their own destinies. I highly recommend your agency to anyone who is interested in finding a lifelong partner and friend, because I am sure that they will not be disappointed