+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looks like the right spot-intro

Looks like the right spot-intro

So my name, Jeff. Im 23, i manage a few small businesses. Financial mostly. I live in one town, work in another and play in another. Im not a player though i just like keeping things separate. I roam nearly all of southwest georgia on a weekly basis and have a blast. Im a little over weight but have been assured i am a handsome man almost everyday even though i might disagree. I had lapband surgery and im doing fantastic with it. I have seriously the best girlfriend right now, and i love her although i will not tell her as we have only been together for a little over a month as a couple. heres where it gets fun =) i lived with her and her ex "girlfriend" or "wifey" for more than a year. During that span which i was the only man to successfully last in thier house for more than a week lol, we all screwed around with each other. BUTTT never at the same time. Sometimes "m" who i am with now, would come onto me while "k" was gone and we would just make out for a few hours and grind a little bit. Sometimes m would leave who was the only girl i was soberly attracted to out of them and k would come onto me, jump on me and start biting my neck or some crazy shit, i really tried not to fool with her. I would go to my room, and it wasnt because she was bad looking i was just attracted to m not her. soooo after i had enough of living with them i moved out of town and the next guy that moved in with them was serious trouble. They all got into it because k was screwing around with him behind m's back and she found out. Altercation, overnight jail time, m and k broke up after a 6 year relationship and k left m for the guy.....

Meanwhile i wasnt talking to either of them, i had other things going on. about 3 months after they split m came to talk to me. I was with a girl i really liked and had no intentions of breaking up with her. Low and behold a week later we did break up. It was a mess, i was a wreck i was in love and my heart was broke. M came by to check on me and told me how much better i can do and how good looking and smart i am, just everything to stroke my ego, and i hate to admit it but it did make me feel good. Meanwhile these 2 other girls want me to date them, i didnt like them and one day in between thier phone calls i decided to ask m out. I always thought she was out of my league but she thought it was a good idea. So now im dating an ex lesbian 5 months out of a 6 year relationship with k.

Things went good at first, then i felt like she was drifting off. I really like this girl, in fact i will go as far as to say i love her, im not in love but i do love her. I treat her like gold, and i felt kind of cast aside for about a week. The great thing about M is that we communicate so well even if we are on different pages, we still talk it through until we are right together =) so last saturday she made the comment that this wasnt a serious relationship or anything and it kinda pissed me off because if im not talking to any other females, and you arnt talking to anyone else or "dating" i consider it serious. But i let it go, the next morning i bought her a bouquet of sunflowers, came by her house, kissed her told her she was beautiful and i had some things to do, ill be back later. I went back and we talked some more, she was going to meet my parents that night who are awesome parents, fun, understanding, be envious seriously. I thought she was going to stay the night out there but she didnt want to all of a sudden. i thought okkkk well you said you were yesterday. She said she wanted to go but didnt want to stay, i looked at her and said thats fine. And i could tell something was bothering her so i pulled over and looked her in the eyes and said, i know it must be strange to go from a 6 year relationship with a woman to a man, and i thank god i dont have to put those shoes on when i wake up in the morning, i know its hard baby but know this, we can take this as slow as you want to, im never going to pressure you and im going to show you what its like to be treated right for a change. I saw her put her head down and smile to herself i kissed her on the cheek and drove back to her house to let her get ready.

She called me up about an hour late and sai you can come pick me up im almost ready "typical lol" so i go over she lives with her mom now after her gf ran off. i hugged mom she told me how nice the flowers were and how good i looked and as i come into the kitchen i turn to the bedroom and see her. i said WOOOOOW ive never in my life seen this girl so decked out omg she was so beautiful and she blushed, mom told me to go sit down they would be ready soon. We left and had the best time at my parents house my aunt was in town my best friend came over, everyone loved her. We went out the next night and she was all dolled up again!!! ive never seen this girl in anything but a t shirt and blue jeans so u might just not get it, but woowowow. And i let her know too, i feel like everything is right with this girl. I know i have to hold out for sex and i dont have an issue with that either, my hand works fine lol.

I guess the main thing ive been searching for is what do you say in between i like you and i love you? its been bothering me, i mean yeah i can say i care about you alot. That feels weak though, any takers? What can i tell her when i get off the phone besides bye baby? is there anything else i can say?

help me out please.

PS there is much more craziness to come. Ill talk about how i over analyze things later

You are not in love. If you were, you will be with only her and no one else. But you are young....keep living. i hope you are practicing safe sex.

Do what? i am only with her, seriously. I havent even tried to bullshit with any other females, and im not a cheater. Just curious what part of that whole thing did i not make clear???? also i didnt say i was in love, i asked what can you say when your in between like and love-had to edit that

Sorry. Your story is quite long. I usually scan through long writings. A little advice, if you want readers to respond quickly and understand your message, write concisely and use bullets points.

well now that you have gone through and read the whole thing, what do you think? aside from the pointers in the future? is there anything in between like and love?

How about "I really care about you"?

Well i guess thats about it lol, its just weird because when we used to get off the phone and we wern't dating we would say i love you when like getting off the phone. But now that we are in a new realm it feels inappropriate. Ive scoured for the right words to say and nobody know them, mabey its in another language LMAO