+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: don't take drugs....they are bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    It sounds like he is big on advertisements and selling himself in order to make a huge profit. Has he written in reputable medical journals? What is his reason for being very expensive?
    its not advertisments, actual articles written about him. He also writes articles in health magazines....not ads. I guess he's expensive because he is a trusted source. It can sometimes be hard to get an appointment. His clinic was proudly opened by our Charlie McCreevy a politician here in Ireland. I thought that was pretty good. but like we said nothing is fool proof, but my herbalist has a rep to uphold....that can only be good....i reckon he is the best of the best....i can't do any better than that for myself as far as i'm concerned. and i have seen good results
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

My friend lost her best friend to drugs. Please stay away

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    So you go on and on about the drug companies being unethical because they want to make money, and this very expensive doctor is somehow more ethical?
    I imagine its b/c a lot of his therapies aren't covered by standard UK public health plan. This is also true for many OD/naturopaths in Canada. So they need to charge more. Its not that they make more than an MD, just that the gov't doesn't pay for a portion of the services.

Same for homeopaths. Thank god. I don't want my tax dollars paying for that quackery.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

indi i'm not in the UK...so much for being well educated
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Would people who live in Northern Ireland label themselves as being from Ireland?
    Last edited by Lipp; 28-09-08 at 06:21 PM.

lipp I consider NI a country of it's own. the english took it away from us a long time ago...and i guess you could say they kept it....well they kinda had to with all the fighting. its more or less independant, has its own currency but still connected to england investment wise...but connected by land to Ireland. There are many people who consider themselves Irish there just as much as there are many people who consider themselves english. As far as we down south (the Irish) are concerned its a completely separate country with problems.

well i label myself as Irish in Ireland (not UK/not NI) a completely different country to the England and completely separate to the UK.....the Irish are not from the UK...very simple....and we do happen to have many different ways of doing things

indi its kinda like saying canadians are americans........and new zealanders are australian
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 28-09-08 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    indi i'm not in the UK...so much for being well educated
    Yes, but how does the Irish public health care differ from the UK? I was under the impression that you folk have the same sort of set up as the English.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL Eco, you poor thing. Must be tough trying to prove oneself over a forum. Failed miserably IRL, I guess?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

nah it feels good to actually educate so called intellectuals...i guess you can't always educate a fool

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahaha! Poor dear.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Hahahaha! Poor dear.
    so says the american....oh was that the canadian?....oh no the american....ohh you're all the same.....

its actually quite funny that you came back with a measly response like that. You were ignorant with your assumption that Ireland was the same as the UK...face it even when i told you, you couldn't handle it.....now that is funny

Oh, for crying out loud, eco. Give it up. You lost pages and pages ago, and you are making yourself look foolish.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Oh, for crying out loud, eco. Give it up. You lost pages and pages ago, and you are making yourself look foolish.
    Its insecurity, and a touch of masochism. I don't care, Shh. Nor does anyone else.

I represent that 'Authority' she so badly wants to question but doesn't even know why. She'll work it out eventually. But thanks.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

indi needed ya shh! huh?...came to rescue....ridiculous....i didn't lose anything.....how come there is something to win shh! is this about winning??....mmmmm very american....it was a discussion that indi decided to keep going....i guess the canadians aren't so different from the americans

Eco, you have "last word disease". Maybe you should take some drugs for that.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast