+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: don't take drugs....they are bad for you

starbuck that was a good one, seriously i loved it

i hear they are researching the condition and the drug will be out early next year

j/k
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I avoided this threat for the first 11 pages because I suspected it was about this bullshit.

Did you date a pharmaceutical executive once upon a time? He left you for someone smarter, better looking, and younger, right? He probably couldn't stand your insane ramblings and conspiracy theories either. I don't blame him.

Hey. Just so you know. There's people that claim we didn't land on the moon. There's people that claim that we have aliens living among us pretending to be humans. I could claim that Wendy's makes their burgers out of slaughtered babies since I used to work for that shit food chain. Does it mean I'm right?

You say that people that don't listen to these conspiracies are cattle... just going with the herd... and that we aren't opening our ears and eyes to the "proof." But you keep basing your information on these stupid ****ing videos and skewed statistics.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I avoided this threat for the first 11 pages because I suspected it was about this bullshit..
    threat...what threat?????

are you feeling threatened my little flower? or are you attempting to be coherent?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    threat...what threat?????

are you feeling threatened my little flower? or are you attempting to be coherent?
    It was a typo. It was supposed to read thread.

And you couldn't make me feel threatened if you were standing over me with a butcher knife your ugly little twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    And you couldn't make me feel threatened if you were standing over me with a butcher knife your ugly little twat.

trying to be coherent again...haha very intelligent...wasn't it yourself that made a point about being coherent on many occasions with me?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    trying to be coherent again...haha very intelligent...wasn't it yourself that made a point about being coherent on many occasions with me?
    I will make one typo every 20 or so posts. Big deal.

You make a typo every 20 or so words.

You guys need to take a chill pill (ohohoho, how nicely that goes with the topic). Maybe if you'd calm the **** down you would be able to type sentences with perfect grammar.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Yep, DM is cute. You can really see that in his close up picture (eyes, lips, and skin) but he removed it .
    Lesa.... are you coming on to me?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516