+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: don't take drugs....they are bad for you

Dementia is not a "mental" issue, but rather a neurological issue.

I'm not going to respond to your nonsense anymore out of consideration for Dasein.

EDIT: You see what happens? You spread your bullshit to so many places, I am losing track of which thread I am posting in. More coffee!

2nd EDIT: Hah! I think the mods have been working on these idiot posts.
    Last edited by shh!; 24-09-08 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    wow eco. do you even know how to argue?

logic 101, you need it.

i believe i do....i guess thats what the real problem is here....not the content....
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashhhh called it out as bias. which it is. then you threw a fit.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And learn how to quote. Damn hippy.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

[QUOTE=shh!;376417]

I'm not going to respond to your nonsense anymore out of consideration for Dasein.QUOTE]

oh how worthy and good of you....this is about opening your eyes .......and stop working and spreading your influenced ideas on other people when they are very low and upset.....ye THATS great...you're a wonderful person uch
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-09-08 at 08:58 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Dementia is not a "mental" issue, but rather a neurological issue.

I'm not going to respond to your nonsense anymore out of consideration for Dasein.

EDIT: You see what happens? You spread your bullshit to so many places, I am losing track of which thread I am posting in. More coffee!
    you're not losing your mind. i moved your post. lol. that poor rediculously good looking woman does not need all that drama in her thread. she's already got drama.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashhhh called it out as bias. which it is. then you threw a fit.
    its not bias....tell me where....when...the second video clearly shows whats going on and has been produced by an unbiased source....explain yourself

EDIT: i don't throw fits....i cont. the debate...which quite clearly a lot of people can't do without getting annoyed....who's having the fit?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-09-08 at 09:00 PM.

Misombra - I thought I was going crazy!

you're not losing your mind. i moved your post. lol. that poor rediculously good looking woman does not need all that drama in her thread. she's already got drama.
    and that was my point.....she doesn't need more unnecessary drama.....given my someone who 'thinks' they know

btw Gwen Olsen was a pharma sales rep for 15 years...she may be biased in some ways but also knows a lot....surely its good to have two sides to every story because so far y'all have only accepted one side....the pharma side....the second video is inbiased.....and like i said it's up to you

Don't you do grooming of cancer patients for a living? Don't you realize that without those evil drug corporations, you would lose your client base?

Don't you do grooming of cancer patients for a living? Don't you realize that without those evil drug corporations, you would lose your client base?

shh! since money seems an important point to you in regard to this....which doesn't shock me of course...considering where you're from and what comments you've made throughout lf.......fact is i would prefer to be looking after healthy people....my business was not meant to be based on cancer patients....it is meant to cover all aspects: pregnant mothers, low immuinity and chemically sensitive and the health conscious......but it's nice to see where you stand

Must I really spell it out? Your patients would be DEAD if they didn't take their chemotherapy. Your tirade against medication seems to ignore that fact that they are saving lives of people you actually know.

Anyway, I've had enough of your nonsense.

Must I really spell it out? Your patients would be DEAD if they didn't take their chemotherapy. Your tirade against medication seems to ignore that fact that they are saving lives of people you actually know.

Anyway, I've had enough of your nonsense.

so chemo saves everybody now does it....did we not have a discussion a while ago about some of the treatments and pills created can kill people e.g vioxx and who knows what else.....your argument has no base to my problem with the pharma industry and your insensitive remarks about getting dasein's dad checked over....she needs to deal with what happened....how can you suddenly recommend that her dad may have a medical problem....you disgust me with righteousness......when quite clearly you are ethically wrong....people like you should not be giving advice

Everytime I turn around in a new thread, there's an arguement with Shh! and Eco. Do you guys get a rise out of arguing with one another? I think we should lock em both in one room, let them get their anger out, and come out with no more arguements again
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast