+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: don't take drugs....they are bad for you

don't take drugs....they are bad for you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFbs8s3VI6M&feature=related"]YouTube - Ex-Pharmaceutical Rep. Speaks Out[/ame]

to care... or not to care.... is up to you
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

are you some sort of scientologist

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you think I'm watching your hippy propaganda you've got another thing coming.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHHC5AYAUVI&feature=related"]YouTube - Overview of Pharma Industry Marketing Practices (Pt. 1)[/ame]
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    are you some sort of scientologist

no scientologists are weird

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    If you think I'm watching your hippy propaganda you've got another thing coming.
    haha...charlie why even comment?....i love 'your' common sense
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-09-08 at 08:08 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I posted to register my distaste for your hippy garbage.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I posted to register my distaste for your hippy garbage.
    thanks but it's irrelevant

Gwen Olsen... didn't she have a relative kill themself while taking medications? If so, it seems your source might be a tad bit biased. Anyway, I didn't watch it. We know what it says... there is a giant conspiracy to push drugs on people, blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Gwen Olsen... didn't she have a relative kill themself while taking medications? If so, it seems your source might be a tad bit biased. Anyway, I didn't watch it. We know what it says... there is a giant conspiracy to push drugs on people, blah blah blah.
    you havent got a clue what it says....no point in reading what you have to say....btw the second video is produced by the University of California....dummy

Eco, you are a freaking idiot. You have obviously never had to deal with someone with dementia, and have no clue (as usual) what families suffer through when a close relative is affected. This thread has some importance to Dasein, and it is entirely inappropriate and insensitive to be derailing her thread with your clueless nonsense. Go make your own thread, and please send back Tiay as a representative of your country. She was a helluva lot smarter, and also more sensitive, than you.

[QUOTE=shh!;376405]it seems your source might be a tad bit biased. Anyway, I didn't watch it. QUOTE]

oh you mean i might be using information that is onesided and prejudiced like your bullshit stats huh........

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Eco, you are a freaking idiot. You have obviously never had to deal with someone with dementia, and have no clue (as usual) what families suffer through when a close relative is affected. This thread has some importance to Dasein, and it is entirely inappropriate and insensitive to be derailing her thread with your clueless nonsense. Go make your own thread, and please send back Tiay as a representative of your country. She was a helluva lot smarter, and also more sensitive, than you.
    no shh! you are insenstive and ethically wrong to be influencing someone who is feeling unloved and down.....it wasn't about 'dealing' with any mental issues....it was about dealing with a father.....i know what kind of person you are.....keep your recommendations to yourself.

wow eco. do you even know how to argue?

logic 101, you need it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

[QUOTE=shh!;376408]Eco, you are a freaking idiot. Go make your own thread QUOTE]

this IS my own thread.....mmmm idiot? am I?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast