+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If your Girlfriend tells a boy...

If your Girlfriend tells a boy...

That she would get off him with if she didn't have a boyfriend ...

Is there a problem between us? Shall i address her?

Do you mean she would date him if she didn't have a boyfriend? Well, what's wrong with that? This clearly means she is unavailable.

No, she said to my mate that she would get off with him.. as in kiss etc. etc. if she wasn't going out with me..
    I'm not sure what to make of that ?

I suppose it is possible she was being flirty with your mate, but it is also possible she was clarifying she is unavailable.

Is your girlfriend untrustworthy? What about your friend? Was he hitting on her or something?

I do trust her yeah, but i reckon my friend likes her alot, thats what pisses me off about it really..
    to be honest i think im getting jealous that they are gettin quite close, it's quite possible there both just being really friendly to eachother ! but still.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vashti "get off with him" means far more than kissing. To "get someone off" means to make them cum.

So yeah I'd have the shits if I were you. Personally if my girlfriend told my mate that it would put me right off her. But it sounds dodgy.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Oh. Okay, thanks for clarifying. Did she say this in front of you, guy?

I'm trying to imagine an instance where I would say this to a man, and really, I can't think of one, unless maybe he were gay and I was clearly joking.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her it bugs you. If she doesn't stop, dump her.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post
    I do trust her yeah, but i reckon my friend likes her alot, thats what pisses me off about it really..
    to be honest i think im getting jealous that they are gettin quite close, it's quite possible there both just being really friendly to eachother ! but still.
    Do they have a common social activity where they see each other every day? If not, you can put a distance between them. Don't create any more occasions where the two of them see each other face to face. If your friend continues trying to contact her tell him that you would like him to stop. If he continues still he's no longer your friend.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Well they work with each other so thats down the shit hole .
    They've gone out for a drink together too, about 2 weeks ago.

doesn't look good really.
    And lately she seems off with me, not answering her phone when she normally would, doesn't seem as interested in texting me, and she speaks to other people all bubbly but when i approach her she acts down, and as if shes upset about something, but when i ask if everyones alright she asks me why i keep asking her and that everything is fine..

so ?

I see a problem here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well they work with each other so thats down the shit hole .
    They've gone out for a drink together too, about 2 weeks ago.

doesn't look good really.
    And lately she seems off with me, not answering her phone when she normally would, doesn't seem as interested in texting me, and she speaks to other people all bubbly but when i approach her she acts down, and as if shes upset about something, but when i ask if everyones alright she asks me why i keep asking her and that everything is fine..

so ?
    Wait... I think I remember you posting that thread... that she went for drinks with this guy for four hours and refused to answer her phone when you called.

You have plenty of reason to suspect that there is something going on between them. The fact that she's out late drinking with this guy and not answering her phone when you call is one thing... but then to also say that she'd **** this guy if you two weren't together is another. She doesn't seem to respect you at all and I think it might be best for you if you end this.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I'd be thinking about a preemptive strike.

Wow wow, i didn't make a post about a phone call or her going out with someone, you've got me wrong for someone else.

I questioned her about it and she said she was sorry and to forgive her she didn't think it would cause a problem ..
    But this was a while ago, i don't think shes interested in anyone else, she's just totally off with me and its driving me maddddd!!!

Wow wow, i didn't make a post about a phone call or her going out with someone, you've got me wrong for someone else.

I questioned her about it and she said she was sorry and to forgive her she didn't think it would cause a problem ..
    But this was a while ago, i don't think shes interested in anyone else, she's just totally off with me and its driving me maddddd!!!
    I must have. I just thought so because it was probably about two weeks ago that the person I thought of mentioned their gf went out for drinks with another guy and didn't answer her phone.
    I don't chase, I replace.