+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheating? lies? not faithful till marriage deal?

cheating? lies? not faithful till marriage deal?

Ive been in and out of a five year relationship til recently few months ago when it was off and he slept with anything he could. i know of about 5 girls this summer which means there could be more. now hes trying to get back with me. I think its crazy he did all that but loves me. is that possible? i havent been with anyone else at all. his friends believe in the whole "no one is faithful till marriage" so you can see why this prob happened. but is that really how it goes???

Quote Originally Posted by trixie20 View Post
    Ive been in and out of a five year relationship til recently few months ago when it was off and he
    slept with anything he could. i know of about 5 girls this summer which means there could be more. now hes trying to get
    back with me. I think its crazy he did all that but loves me. is that possible? i haven't been with anyone else at all. his friends
    believe in the whole "no one is faithful till marriage" so you can see why this prob happened. but is that really how it goes???
    I see him doing more of this, so just don't bother.
    If he's not faithful before marriage, how is he going to be afterwards?
    You get married, because you've trust them enough all that time, that they'll be the same afterwards.
    Maybe, you were afraid to let him go, so you stayed.
    I know that most girls like the bad boy and that girls want him all the time, but when you feel that it's hurting you and
    not getting the attention you need, it's time to move on and find someone that will take care of you and be there.

P.S. he's not relationship worthy, if that is what he wants to do still.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

i didnt really stay around for it but i never completely let go either. i think i know what to do, like deep down i know i have to go, move on. Just curious if its possible that he really wants me or just never really found a girlfriend material girl. its hard because it was a very long relationship and i am getting at that marriage age and then boom its over.

How is it cheating if you weren't together?
    I don't chase, I replace.

"No one is faithful till marriage" is a statement with a lot of loopholes. This statement means everyone who marries is unfaithful, which is a lie.

In your particular case "He did all that, but he loves me. is that possible?" it's uncertain, more information is needed. I personally believe that when relationship has ended it has ended. It doesn't matter what either party does at that point they are no longer bound by commitment.

P.S. Please don't double post. People can answer your questions in one thread, you don't need many.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

RE: Cheating Partners

I was reading this cool article that got me thinking. Basically the author says that cheaters are those that lack confidence. You have to read the article to know what i'm talking about. Check it out
    [url]http://www.heartbreakfree.com/xy94m/blog/?p=147[/url]
    Last edited by justine820; 28-09-08 at 08:39 AM.

yes thats the thing..he says its not cheating bc we were broken up. but come on 5 girls (that I know of) in like 2 months...im just wondering if its possible that he truely cares about me..and could be faithful if we get back. I just see it as cheating because technically we were broken up, yes, but that didnt make me want to go sleep with everything i could. maybe its just that men can have casual sex and i cant.

I think that he may really love you, cause i had the same situation, we were broken up too, for two months, after a while i found out that he cheated several times, and it really hurted...but, he was really sorry and asked me to give him a chance, and i gave. i didn't know if that was the right disicion at that time, but u know...Now we are married for two years, have 1year old baby, and we are really happyand i can say for 100% that he never cheated again!!!
    so...u have to think about...u know him, u know his personality and if u think that u can give him a chance and just forget everything then go on...cause first of all this is for u, if u love him!!!

wow, i felt so happy for you reading that....im glad it worked out for you. did you talk during the break up? and how do u know if someone is really sorry? i dont think he is sorry. he doesnt know i know this, but he still talks to these girls...

Your stupid if you agreed to be with him again.
    Try to think of your situation. He did it many times. What more if you are together again. He will still do it what he did before. He will think that he can take advantage with you because in the end you will still forgive him. Your just letting other people hurt you again and again.

MARTYRS nowadays don't exist.
    If there is, don't allow yourself to become one of them.
    Last edited by agatha; 10-10-08 at 10:57 AM.

well i dont know about that. if he did it again he would know he would have to go through many headaches and fights and nights without me once again, which is a few reasons i think he is somewhat regretting doin it in the first place.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If a guy said to me that he thought no one was faithful until marriage I'd dump him, just because his views on relationships suck.

Otherwise he really hasn't done anything wrong, except maybe arouse suspicion he's a potential cheater.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

no he didnt say that but i know so many people that do. so I wondering what everyone elses views where on that. all my friends tell me everyone cheats. its so saddening to me.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, your friends have a weird view of things, or are just putting up with some really shitty relationships. Not everyone cheats.

I don't know, if I broke up with someone and he went around banging everything in sight for a few months and wanted me back, I'd say no. I just don't like that behaviour. It's a personal preference.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

hahaaaaa. love it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast