+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Turns Women on?

What Turns Women on?

Well as a female I thought you men could probably benefit from this link. It is a good indication of what we hate so if you read it and then approach a women, you will probably have a much better chance. Enjoy

[url]http://heartbreakfree.com/xy94m/blog/?p=39[/url]

=\ that's kind of two things that turn a woman on is a man with confidence and bathes, everything else is basically a sub-thing

Besides, aren't those things obvious?

Top Five Turnoffs about Men

1) Lack of Confidence - It’s evident that anybody wants somebody who stands out to impress their friends. But there is an underlying reason and that is that women want to be comfortable around you but if you can’t be comfortable around yourself, then how can the women be?

2) Poor Hygiene - Why would any women want to be with someone who isn’t clean and maintains themselves? Women take the time to look good for you guys and ensure they are clean. Men..get to it as well.

3) Bad Breath - So you had a great evening, you’re standing on the porch and its time to close in. There’s just one problem. You don’t feel like kissing your dirty laundry. While some guys are slightly more tolerant, women absolutely hate bad breath. Carry some mints if your really need to.

4) Bad Odor - Does the word pheromones mean anything? If not then read on. Pheromones to explain it in the simplest terms are a chemical that triggers natural behavior so when you smell good; your body releases pheromones much to the delight of the women. So men, before you leave the house and decide to pick something out of the hamper, be sure to remember to at least soak it in some cologne.

5) Lack of Personality - Now personality can mean several things. But in the context of this argument I’ll use it to refer to humour. Girls love to laugh and making them laugh draws them to you. Why? Because you’re entertaining and always in the limelight. Kind of ties in with confidence if you really think about it.

So in conclusion men, before you come to clubs and bars to come and impress us, please read the list above and ensure you check off on all criteria. Thanks
    That is the most useless and obvious list I've ever read...

I think they are missing a few on the list.

I would add that being a sociable person helps. Other than that learning to look at the humorous things of life. Which I find fun.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Me