okay, im currently on a break with my girlfriend of 5 months, who i have very strong feelings for, compared to anything or anyone i've ever known, (besides parents maybe?) yes, im young, dont have as much experience as some, but this girl is amazing. you see, ive known her for maybe 2 years all up, but only started becoming really close less than a year ago. so, the friends thing was set nicely in place. i'd always liked her more than a friend, but was scared. and she liked me more than a friend, just never told me. told everyone else but me. and, so, it all came out, we started going out. 4 months in, her dad passes away, this has made her depressed, angry, all the seven stages of grief. anyway, she couldnt handle being in a relationship. her mind's a mess. so we're on a break, and she doesnt know whether she likes me as a friend or more. she says she's confused. we were friends before, she just doesnt know what to do. what advice or. . .just, what can i do? i know i like her more than a friend. im pretty damn sure she does too. i see why it could kind of be confusing. . but. its hard. tips?