+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My little update...

Aren't you checking up on her to see that she's checking up on you? You're both obsessed.

she does it because you react.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Aren't you checking up on her to see that she's checking up on you? You're both obsessed.
    It's my messenger. It tells me when people come online and when I open that part of the messenger up I see that she was on. That's it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    What are you talking about? She has no idea I even know she's been getting online because I haven't mentioned it to her. In fact, we've spoke once in the last nearly three weeks and that was just her confirming she was going to be sending me something that I gave her back because I wanted it back.

whatever cain.

whatever cain.
    You must know something I don't. She has no idea that I know. And I wouldn't if it wasn't for the mod that I have on messenger. If she was doing this stuff for a reaction she'd stay on so I can see it all.

I think she's checking up on you to feed her own ego. She wants to see if you're putting messages about her in your status.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I think she's checking up on you to feed her own ego. She wants to see if you're putting messages about her in your status.
    Meh, don't you think that after two weeks of there not even being a hint of it being about her that she'd stop?... and not do it every day?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Meh, don't you think that after two weeks of there not even being a hint of it being about her that she'd stop?... and not do it every day?
    Maybe not. Two weeks isn't all that long of a time. Other than that reason, I have no freaking clue unless it's just plain curiosity.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Maybe not. Two weeks isn't all that long of a time. Other than that reason, I have no freaking clue unless it's just plain curiosity.
    Personally, I think she's just crazy. And I think she wants to see when I move on. She'll either accept that I've found someone else and moved on or she'll try to bring me back in with "I miss you!"

I think Lesa's right. She's probably just curious about what's going on in your life. Especially because you're so far away from her.

And you should probably stop wishing for that wonderful moment when she comes asking for you back and you can throw it in her face. She broke up with you. She's seeing someone new. Honestly, it sounds like it wont happen. And just because you treated her amazingly...well, other men will treat her amazingly too.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty001 View Post
    I think Lesa's right. She's probably just curious about what's going on in your life. Especially because you're so far away from her.

And you should probably stop wishing for that wonderful moment when she comes asking for you back and you can throw it in her face. She broke up with you. She's seeing someone new. Honestly, it sounds like it wont happen. And just because you treated her amazingly...well, other men will treat her amazingly too.
    Checking on me to see what's going on in my life would be believable only if she wasn't doing it every day and trying to make sure that I didn't know she was doing it.

And I'm not saying for sure she'll want me back someday. I do know that I'm the first guy that has actually treated her well. And I know that when we broke up over a year ago she ended up crawling back to me. If it doesn't happen... oh well. If it does, even better.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain missed our LF talks about pigeons & keys. In getting over relationships.

Cain: Your Ex is a pigeon (so are you, but I think you'll get that).

When training pigeons, a bird that is *sometimes* given a reward for pecking a key will keep pecking that key MUCH LONGER than a pigeon that just gets cut off. Its called partial reinforcement & its powerful.

Your intermittent reinforcement of her by delayed replies means she will keep bugging you LONGER. She knows that *eventually* you will respond.

If you want her to leave you alone, stop responding COMPLETELY.

Its that simple.

The only time I've talked to her in the last three weeks was when she was calling to tell me that she was sending the stuff I wanted back. I haven't given her any indication that I would be contacting or responding to her otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You must know something I don't.
    you know cain, sometimes you say some genius shit. such as this. i actually know a fcuk of a lot of things that you don't. so it's good you came to such a great realization.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast