+ Follow This Topic

Thread: thinking of writing to my ex/g your thoughts please

thinking of writing to my ex/g your thoughts please

Me and my ex split up over 2 months ago, been together just over 2yrs, i am 35 she is 28. She split with me, to keep it short; on the whole we had a great relationship, but during our time for some reason i started not to be able to perform in bed, as time went on this became worse, i became scared, insecure etc and buried my head in the sand rather than dealing with it + i bottled things up, this in turn made things worse, the effection etc, also i didnt talk to my lady about it and my general feelings etc, it effected us of course. In the end her love for me was not enough, she felt alone, unwanted and came to a point that she couldnt continue with the relationship.

We ended on good but very emotional terms, occasional email /text, from her, but no face to face contact. At the time of the split yes i did the usual panic letter asking for her back, saying what i think of her, i will do anything etc, but i never at the time said sorry properly for the important things + take responsibility for my part, i wont be asking her back, i accept we are over. Time has gone on and allowed me to reflect and i can see that she tried talking to me, i hurt her lots due to my actions and not opening up to her and i feel i should write to her saying i am sorry, explaining how i was feeling at the time, this may help her to understand too, because she did feel alone at the end, she may have been feeling was it something wrong with her etc

Your thoughts ?
    Last edited by Mrc72; 01-10-08 at 02:50 AM.

Seriously, you know you hurt her, be mature about it and apologize, stubborness is not a virtue, only a downfall. Time has gone by but honestly do you really think its over? I mean come on 2 years?! The girl has got to love you, put aside your man hood and apologize, who knows what could happen, you two could be back together and working things out. She at least deserves an apology. Goodluck!