+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How Rude

How Rude

Do you hang-up the phone on a person if you don't like or disagree with what the person is saying? Especially if that person is not yelling or using profanity but just delivering his/her thoughts on the issue. I always listen to this guy when he is sharing his opinions but when it comes to my thoughts and opinion, he hangs up the phone like a bitch. That really pissed me off!

they are insecure and needy, I know alot of people like this. It happens and you will meet alot of people in your life like this, something you have to get use to but, let them know you do not like being hanged up on. they will appreciate it more when you let them know.

I had a girlfriend do that to me because I poked fun at her profession. It was obviously a joke and she did it. Guess she wanted to show me she doesn't care for my sense of humor. LOL

Anyhow, I would say it's pretty damn immature and you'd be best off saying that. If the person who hangs up is that genuinely upset, they should just say so.

that is pretty rude actually. Also very immature.

If this guy is your boyfriend and you are, or are getting into a serious relationship you should discuss it with him immediately. No matter what, it is very rude to hang up the phone when you do not like what you are hearing. It shows disrespect for the other person and you must insist that this rude habit is stopped. In a relationship good communication is the foundation of its success and if you see no improvement in this behavior you might want to reconsider your relationship.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so why do you still talk to him??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Do the same to him. If he calls, listen for a while then hang-up the phone. Lets see what could be his reaction! If he got angry, tell him that that's what you feel every time he hang-up the phone when you're talking.

omg. I have a "friend" that calls me all the time but then she just hangs up on me without saying bye. Ya...its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    omg. I have a "friend" that calls me all the time but then she just hangs up on me without saying bye. Ya...its annoying.
    thats funny, so it's real! i just thought it was american movies that always just hung up without saying goodbye haha.......i always say bye... bu bye... bu bye ...bye... bye, it has a bit of a beat, so does everyone i know do the same, it's actually a peculiar Irish phone manner thing.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 10-10-08 at 07:27 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching