+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouch! He Bites!

Ouch! He Bites!

I recently dated this man that like to bite (suck hard) during lovemaking. My thigh is all brusied up. He started kissing my neck, which felt all so nice in the beginning, but by the time he got to my nipple, he bit it. I screamed and guided him to kiss/suck gently. But when he approached my sensitive part, I literally jump at the fear of him biting me. I heard some men/women get off on this.

You might try talking to him about it. Not in an accusing way or anything, just casually bring it up and mention that you're not into the biting. Maybe combine that with saying how nice it is when he kisses or licks you "gently".
    Jess
    I like to play, the sexy erotic way!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa.....I'd be pissed if someone bit my nipple. I'm down with some light biting here and there, but not on the sensitive areas.

You should've bit him in the balls, and see how he liked THAT.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

LOL scary scary, althought I bite sometimes (nothing down there)

He likes rough sex. Nothing is wrong with that. You both are just two different types of people when it comes to sex. I personally like getting my nipples sucked hard. You call it bruises but its called hickeys. He sounds like the type to throw you around and make you call him names. I actually like that kinda stuff, but only for temporary relationships, or once in a while in a long term relationship.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Biting can be sexy if done right. Not on the boob though.

What I don't like are hickeys. They remind me too much of high school, where they guys were always trying to "mark" the girls.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Biting can be sexy if done right. Not on the boob though.

What I don't like are hickeys. They remind me too much of high school, where they guys were always trying to "mark" the girls.
    I strongly dislike hickeys for that same "marking" reason. It's their way of saying "I had my share of her and there's my proof". Plus, they're ugly
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Sounds hot to me! If my boy bit my nipple hard he'd have a stern talking to though... Bite me anywhere, just not my super sensitive bits!

But seriously, if you don't like it just tell him. He shouldn't be offended, you just like different things. Positive reinforcement is a really good idea too, don't just tell him what you dislike, make a point of telling him lots of stuff you really like that he does to you.
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

eeek....biting *shudders* never experienced it, but when your not doing anything sexual talk to him about it!! its the best you can do!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bite his penis and he'll think differently of biters.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

My ex was into biting. She really liked it when I bit...pretty hard too. I wouldn't let her bite me as hard as she wanted me to bite her. Wasn't my thing, but whatever, she got off on it. She did bite me once down there pretty hard...not cool at all and I made sure she knew not to do it again. lol.

You know its different for everyone. When my husband bites it hurts a bit but makes me want to bite him more....
    Amor Veritas

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i had an ex that was into biting. she wanted me to bite her nipples and i did. however, it's can lead to being a bad habit because i love to drink and when i do, i can get out of hand with anything.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Try to let him know how it feels, bite back when he bites... It will learn him that pain can also be a turn off (or maybe a turn on for him)... Or just explain him why you don't want to have rough sexs...

my ex loved biting and the hair pulling and all that stuff. well most of the time, sometimes she was in a more tame/softer mood.
    i dont mind when a girl bites me neck. but when a girl bites my nipples it kinda feels good, but also somewhat hurts cuz its so sensitive lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast