+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Resolutions?

Summer Resolutions?

Summer vacation!

Off to the beach! Off to Boston! Off to water parks! Off to California! Off to Moscow! Mama I'm coming home!

Camping, mountain climbing, white-water rafting, swimming, travelling, taking photos, play volleyball, barbeque parties and..and...tennis, picnics and Sunday morning lunches with girlfriends, glamorous parties and crazy dancing nightst! Two months of unrestricted freedom and bliss. Oh sweet sinful youth and a fake ID (what you think I'll waste two precious years of short youth at lame "parties" for 18+?!) Life is great.

Summer Resolutions:

- Get a great Tan
    - Have lotsof fun
    - Devour bowls of berries and fruit
    - Aquire stripping techniques
    - Finish reading Remark
    - Hang out with as many friends as possible

Oh summertime! Tiny shorts and tank tops, dresses in floral prints and Chanel sunglasses, white dresses and flipflops...ahh paradise!
    I have it all. Including kino.

ahh i know. it's been so nice here lately. Sat is going to be 90 degrees!!

ok so i'm a very cold person, summer excites me...
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Killa! Many of resolutions...get more fit! Continue tanning-which by the way laid out today-hotter than hell! But LOVE IT!!! Sweat dripping down between your cleavage cause its so hot! The hot oils...oh gotta love the sun! BRING ON SUMMMER!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Only two:

1. Get my store to $30,000 in monthly sales.
    2. Move out again.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    mines...just to have fun. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

stay outside more and get some sun. also lose all that winter fat. or at least turn it into useful muscle.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Get a manicure/pedicure. I'm too curious to wait until the end of summer to get it done. I'm figuring in July/August I'll find out what it's all about.

Go to the beach a lot and scope out the babes in bikinis.

Go to six flags a lot and scope out the babes in short shorts and mid-drifts.

That's about it.

Alexi

I thought you had a girlfriend..

You been gone a while Killer (I remember like a couple weeks without your posts around). We're on a 'break' in which we are allowed to date other people, while also dating each other. So I'm back in the dating world until either she figures out that she wants me for good, or I find someone else that I think is more worthwhile. Whichever comes first.

Alexi

That's pretty rotten. I'm sure that nobody would really wanna date you unless they knew you were single (like, single for real).

You gotta a point there Killer. However I'm not about to go around announcing that my ex and I are on a 'break'. Not to mention that I tell (and will continue telling) any girl that I go out with that my view on dating is just hanging out to see if we're worth going anywhere. I don't intend to lie and imply in any way that she's LTR (long term relationship) material without letting her know that I have to get to know her first. That way she won't get her hopes up.

But on the flipside, what else do you expect me to do? Just sit and wait and wait and wait all the while hoping that my ex will someday 'come around'? I'd be pretty damn bored/frustrated if that was all I was doing. For all I know she could, three months from now, say "Alexi, we've been dating other people and I've found someone else. I just wanted to let you know because I wanted to make sure that you didn't wait around any more. I had a great time with you though and thank you for being patient." And in the meantime, I will have lost the ENTIRE summer to waiting and hoping. I don't know what will happen, but I really don't intend to sit around and idle while she makes up her mind. Especially when we both know and agreed that it's not fair that I do that.

Alexi

Oy! I don't get a summer vacation. I have school till September! *dies*

Other then that it would be to just have fun and try not to die from the heat..

That sucks.. I have 2 months off from July till September.. I don't wanna get tan.. I'm already tanned enough.. I wanna be white.. Pfff...
    Anyways.. I wanna get thinnner.. 'n' fitter.. Weeee...

If you want to get white stay in the dark and dont take hot baths... After about a year or two of that you will be pretty damn white - btw - I prefer white over tan any day - but its not a necisity...

Kawaii,

from your pics it looks like you're in pretty good shape as it is. Why do you think you need to get thinner?

Fawn,

How about after my high school graduation, when I had 7 days off then went to basic training, then school for a few months, then summer training, with an amazing three weeks off in the summer before school again? Not only did I not have a summer, but I spent that time in the dirt doing all sorts of running and pushups.

Call me crazy, but I loved it though! It will remain in my memory as some of the best moments of my life!

Alexi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast