+ Follow This Topic

Thread: having some trouble

having some trouble

i keep trying to be friendly with girls and stuff, and trying to talk to them, but im not doing to well. like i can get an initial convo going but it seems like im the one doing most of the talking. im not getting alot outa some of these girls. and some of them have no problem approaching other guys on the floor and talking to them, but they dont seem to have any desire to talk to me that much..
    i can do small talk but i find that im not good at getting girls to like really open up and talk. i will admit im not the one to open up very easily, is that maybe making them hesitate or something?
    i can be quiet sometimes. i have adhd and when i take my medicine to focus/for school i get real quiet, i still talk a little but i kinda sit back and listen more than anything.

i must just be boring.

altho i cant say im completely up to my game since i broke up with my ex, but thats no excuse.
    im just not really that great with girls sometimes. if they talk alot i can work with that.
    i just really want a girl in my life again. it makes me happy.
    Last edited by blackzj52; 01-10-08 at 11:38 AM.

Obviously if you are underage, I shouldn't say this... but have a couple drinks. You're probably coming off as nervous and unsure, and girls have a 6th sense about that stuff. Loosen up with a beverage or two, be confident, and let 'er rip.

thing is im not nervous, nor do i show any signs of it. i just talk and then start running outa things to say to get them talking lol.
    im not nervous around girls at all

It sounds like your trying to hard, loosen up and relax, you may not be nervous but we females can sense this and it gives us some very uncomfortable vibes..

Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    thing is im not nervous, nor do i show any signs of it. i just talk and then start running outa things to say to get them talking lol.
    im not nervous around girls at all
    Well then you should take the attitude that it is her problem that she can't hold a conversation. One thing you need to remember is that it isn't always your fault. There are some dull girls out there... believe me.

meh never mind i think i was over reacting. tonight wasnt bad. sucks tho. the girls whos attention i really want i dont get it from. my roomate keeps getting it. hes a real goofy/outgoing guy. oh well. im not like going out of my way to get her attention, im treating her like all the other girls.