+ Follow This Topic

Thread: insert swearing

insert swearing

i'm so devastated. i'm crying. well pretty darn close to. leason learned. make sure passenger door is locked when running in the store.

my $200 cell phone is gone. it's not the fact about the phone. that is whatever. it's the numbers of the people i had stored in it. i lost my friends my family,

my classmate who borrowed my notes for a test and now i can't get ahold of her to get them back to study.... (ok so this is where i get upset) and she only knows my cell number.

ok so i had just got it shut off, so the person who is currently using my phone...(i tried calling and it went right to vm. only does that if using phone) doesn't rack up a bill that i have to pay.

ok right now would be a good time to cry on someones shoulder.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

awwwwwwww sweetie Im so sorry to hear your phone is gone. thats tough. Some people are just assholes. Heres my shoulder....

I had a similar experience...had about a $1500 worth of cds stolen my first year in FL...ran in for a gallon of milk. I cried my ass off too. 10 years of buying cd's and in 5 minutes...gone. Im there with ya sweetie.

Im so sorry so Halla!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

So sorry Halla. That really sucks! What a crappy world this is sometimes. My mum told me that when when she was a youngster, (you know in the 1800's or some such shit......lol), they never locked ANY doors or windows or whatever. Crime was such a rarity. Now it's like common place. I just can't get over how some people think it's perfectly okay to go into a car, not their own, and rifle through some else's things and worse yet, TAKE something. You feel so violated. I left my car door unlocked one night, (accident, I ALWAYS lock my car), and someone went in and looked through the glove box. Papers EVERYWHERE when I came out the next day. Luckily there was nothing in there to steal. Thank goodness they didn't take the car. But they left the door ajar all night so my battery was dead. Bastards. Guess I got off easy though. Sorry girl. Sending good, comforting thoughts via telepathy.

thanks!

well i went through torture on fri. I went to the mall *shrudder* and spent 3 hours dealing with all the freaking cell companies. the one i had t-mobile...wanted to sell me a p.o.s. for $225. i was so angry. i did not want to spend more the 100 on a phone.

the thing was i needed the same number. so i went to one place they saud i have to pay them my early cancellation fee. ($200..hello if i had the money i would buy the freaking pos phone.) another place wanted a huge deposit so i went to another they helped so much.

BUT... my phone has yet to be turned on completely. i'm going to call the customer service soon. i tell you this is one stressful weekend.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Feel better soon.. I haven't been through what you've been through.. yet.. Don't think I really want to though..