+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is so confusing, please help!

This is so confusing, please help!

Heya guys,

I've been dating a woman who i met online a few months ago. We did not get a chance to meet up in person yet (we will in mid-november) she is from England and I'm from US however over the past three months we have spent an incredable amount of time communicating. We speak on the phone everyday for about 3-5 hours, send many emails, exchange videos and hundreds of photos and things have moved so quickly. After about 2 weeks of online/phone convos she had told me that she is in love with me and a few weeks after that she said that she wants to get married have kids as she thinks im just that right guy for her. Im a good judge of people and i feel that her words and feelings are genuinely expressed but im a bit confused on how fast things have progressed. We are both 29years old, both intelligent people with good head on our shoulders and good careers so there is no mental instability from neither of us. I'm curious if anyone can tell me what would motivate a woman to move so quickly in a relationship thats long distance from the start. Can her/our feelings be real? Should I believe everything she tells me? Did anyone ever have experience with someone like that before? We seems to click on all levels im just not sure if things are moving too quickly maybe, what do you think guys?

Ive experience the same thing too. Girls are emotional. They easily fall in love...I have this always in my mind that Girls have to faces: 1. true 2. fake...You can judge a person only when you see her in person and know her personally, discovery of a person(you'll discover).

Anyways, we did not last long. He takes advantage with my kindness. At first, hes nice, really nice but later on he change. He always ask me load for for his cellphone. That's why I broke up with him. Can't take that anymore.