+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Coincidence

Coincidence

TO ALL THE FEMALES :

Has an event happened or something said to you, that you don't know how they knew, that
    made you shocked and more attracted to this person and want to get to know them better?

Maybe I just guess good, or it was a slight gut feeling.

1. People's ages sometimes within 2-3 years, by their personality, facial expressions, how long in their fields, etc.
    -- sometimes to the exact age, weird.

2. I went to a Polish Pilgrimage during August, and like I like to say that I do Latin Dancing, it's a hobby of mine.
    As we were walking, I mentioned that I do this style.. the teachers that my brother has and the
    place he dances, and she told me that she used to be there and almost went professional.
    Also lives on Oakville, like me...

3. Just yesterday, this girl wants to get into Latin Dancing again, so I suggested
    my brothers studio to see, If she likes the place and finds a teacher.
    ** Apparently her former teacher teaches there.
    - I wanted to know why she needed someone 5'11, when she's 5'5, but her high heels
    make her taller, and now after I suggested that place, she wants me to come by.
    * I guess women give out mixed signals all the women.

4. Another time, I bought a DVD for a person about nature and they absolutely loved it,
    and I never knew they liked that genre so much, I just thought it was really good.

5. Another time I said a blond joke and didn't know that she was blond, but got a positive response out of it.

Joke was, " Why did the blond die in a helicopter crash? because she was cold and turned the fan off "

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Yeah, I can became interested in him because of coincidences. In fact I was not really interested in getting to know him until he started commenting about my eyes and personality bs, hehe. However, he guessed my character exactly. He talked differently and act differently and his whole approach intrigued me. If he had not commented about my personality through my eyes I probably would have never finally got into a relationship.

I was very intrigued and interested in him because of that situation.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

That's good to know, so it's to my advantage when I make proper assumptions.
    Last edited by Kromat; 03-10-08 at 09:04 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin