+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squirrleys going to Irons house TODAY!!

Squirrleys going to Irons house TODAY!!

WHAOOO

Im SOOOOOO excited to go see him! I cant wait to get in the car and drive those 6 hours! Just knowing whats at the end makes it worth the drive...

A whole weekend of him and I...nobody around...nobody to interrupt us...we can do whatever we want!

Stone Mountain should be fun too!

I hope this morning flies by so I can get out of here! Work sucks-I wish I could leave RIGHT NOW!!!

IM SO DAMN EXCITED!!!!!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

awww... have fun ! dont do anything I wouldnt do...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

that dont leave much

I second Billy's comment. Jane, IS there anything you wouldn't do? I think we'll have the rest covered!

Expect some more pictures for the gallery of the two of us soon. That is, if we can spare a free moment.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

Have fun guys. See ya back in a few days.

Hahaha! Oh how cute! It actually worked! My advice to you is do everything Jane would do and MORE!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Squirrley made it to Iron's house safe and sound. She just called from about 10 miles away, which given Atlanta traffic, could mean her getting here in an hour or so.

I'll take really good care of her!

I even put fresh sheets on the guest bed.

Guest bed?!?! Why can't you guys sleep in one bed? (I'm sure Jane would do that...)
    I have it all. Including kino.

Ok I made it in 6 and half hours...holy hell the traffic! But ALL is GREAT!

We had a great evening...and I did SEE the guest bedroom. But most of time was spent elsewhere. His home is so warm...but I cant find his Superman Outift-his alternate ego must be in some hidden closest in this huge house! Yea I can talk now cause hes left me ALONE in HIS house...(he went to the gym)! You know what the means??

But I wouldnt or wont go snooping-I respect him too much. I kinda like having some mystery left with him. But just wanted to give an unpdate.

Were going to Stone Mountain today-out for dinner...and well the rest play it be ear...I will say this you guys...Iron is definetly one of the kindest, sweetest,(i could go on-but wont bore) men I have EVER met...

Im certainly going to enjoy the time we have this weekend...and then I'll see him on Memorial Day weekend...thank goodness...

Oh yea were gonna take pics too!! Sometime...

awww! well i hope you both are having the time of your lives!!!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Quote Originally Posted by squirrely
    But I wouldnt or wont go snooping-I respect him too much.
    So you haven't done the whole medicine cabinet search yet? Way to hold off! That takes REAL control.

BTW, I saw this funny clip on America's Funniest Home Videos. It was of a girl meeting a blind date. And they showed her prepare in advance. She took out EVERYTHING of the medicine cabinet and filled it with marbles. THen the guy asked to use the bathroom and she said yes and videotaped the door. The next thing you heard was all this crashing and noise in the bathroom. And she starts going, "You ok in there? What happened? You didn't look in my medicine cabinet, did you?" All the while you heard the guy in there saying, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God."

Pretty funny. Don't know if the relationship went anywhere, but a funny idea nonetheless.

Alexi

squirrley, how come YOU drove to HIM? just wondering. hope you guys have fun.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

He already made the trip to her a little while ago. They spent aweekend together, and now it's her turn. So he did make the initial drive a few weeks ago, Panda!

Thanks Alexi! Yea hes been to see me..my turn to come here...and hes coming down Memorial Weekend! Hes at the gym again(dedication-even "I" cant keep him from that!) Just kidding-hed stay home-but I know how much he enjoys that part of his life and wouldnt take that from him. But I do have self control-he doesnt have a medicine cabinet-has drawers-I DID have to look for a razor though-it was right there-in and out.

We went to Stone Mountain yesterday...I CLIMBED THAT BITCH OF A ROCK!!! 1.4 mile hike...WOW! I felt like I conquered the world! It was awesome! Then we went put up fliers at the club his band is playing at next weekend. Oh yea he took to this part of town called Five Points-kinda kick ass place-an area where you can find anything-alternative kind of place-VERY KOOL...Uh lets-he took me to the nicest restaraunt Ive ever been-BRIO'S-ok you guys call me sheltered...but this place was great...Italian...and OMG was out of this world-gonna have my leftovers for lunch-and then I head home(sniff sniff)...

Well-I dont know if he posted up our pics from this weekend yet-guess i should look. I was sleeping when he downloaded them. But anyway-it was just as great this time as it was the first time we met...

I just posted some pictures in the gallery of us this weekend. Squirrley is on her way back home, I was as sad to see her go as she was to have to leave, but, we had a great time this weekend. I'll be back down to see her again for Memorial Day.

lol about the medicine cabinet. A medicine cabinet won't come close to storing my hundreds of dollars worth of supplements. I have a whole kitchen cabinet dedicated to that. Besides, they'd make a 'laymans' head spin trying to figure out just what the hell is in all those bottles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast