+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He Invited Me Over After a Month of Not Talking..

He Invited Me Over After a Month of Not Talking..

My ex and I have been broken up for over a month. After finding out the reason he left me was because he didn't know what I wanted I sent him a msg via Facebook telling him all I ever really wanted was him. This must've got him thinking because we started communicating. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship but didn't know what he wanted...

He invited me over a few nights later so I went. I wasn't sure if it was going to be a booty call or what, but when I got there he pulled me onto the couch next to him and just cuddled me and held my hand. He didn't try anything at all.

Since then we still talk every couple of days or so, but we haven't really talked about what we are or if we're going anywhere. So why did he invite me over just to cuddle me...? Do guys cuddle with girls they aren't interested in...?

Well, I'm probably a total rarity as a guy, so if you're going with the percentages I would say he's interested.

Me personally, if a breakup is not so nice, I always like to end it nice when calmer. I gladly love to just have a girl I spent quality time with over one last time to hold, remember good times, hug, say goodbye.

I think it's the ultimate thanks and show of respect.

No, he's def. interested. But what sucks is, my best friend tried to do something like that where he contacted his ex and got back together, even got engaged but some old bad feelings came back to haunt the both of them (Cheating issues etc), and they broke off the engagement.

Then he sold the wedding ring he bought for her at idonowidont.com and felt a lot better and got some closure.

Ex's are ex's for a reason.

Good points on both parts. Looking at it from a girl's perspective I wouldn't invite an ex over to cuddle if I didn't still have a bit of something there for him, but guy's and girl's are different, so thanks for your input