+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl ?? stuck in the middle

girl ?? stuck in the middle

I am currently in the same university with my ex and although she said she don't love me anymore i still keep on helping her....She ask me to help her occasionally to buy bread n sometime accompany her to eat as she don't have friend accompany her for lunch and dinner...so i help her anyway for about 2 month now,although it was hard for me to help and sacrifice for someone who don't even have feeling toward me already but i still do it for the sake of doing a good deed...sometime i do hurt and sad and feeling dont want to help anymore because i still love her and she is hurting me in the process for it make me even harder to forget about her...it was easy for her because she really take me as a friend and i can't seem to do it like her did....What should i do?? should i continue to help her or should i forget her?? Sometime i get pity on her as she was alone in the university....i am helping too much of what a friend should help,even other people boyfriend dont do that much as i m..she accept my help and she re not shy to ask for my help sometime i don know if it was a good thing and sometime feel being uses but it was me who help her.....can you girl help me on this??

stop acting like a pussy and tell her she's an adult who can do things on her own. Why you continue to hurt yourself over a girl who would probably ditch you in a heartbeat to go out with a guy she does like is beyond me. If I ever saw you in person, I'd kick you in the balls as hard as I can just for fun b/c you obviously aren't using them.

you mean that she is using me?

most likely, but let's say for argument's sake that she's not using you. It's okay to tell someone you can't be their friend if they cause you more harm than good.