+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Lost or Ever Found?

Love Lost or Ever Found?

This is how my story begins, when I was younger I met a stubborn child, which i thought at that time and he always made me mad I never knew why. But later in life, Now i'm 17 but when I was 15 I started having dreams of him. For awhile I just left it cause I just thought of my crush that at that time I couldn't get over with, but then after I got over him, my "dream guy" came back, rescuing, hugging me, smiling at me, telling me everything would be alright, when I woke up I asked myself do I like him or what? Everytime I saw him in real life, I started getting a weird feeling but I try to push it away cause I thought it was stupid and he would never fall for me. I started daydreaming about him coming upto me and telling me he feels the same way for me, but it never came true.. My best friend kept making fun of me telling me he will never notice me, which was, is , and always will be true. She told me to just go on with my life, now i'm dating a guy who I Like but never will love.....Sadly ever after.......

sorry to hear that. hope everything works out for you.