+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your dumping experience is like?

that's true...but not always. I hope. i mean not that I'm hoping(of course i'm not), but I've known some people who dated after they broke up, and it was better than before.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah...but i think that for the more so, people usually remember how it was in the past and not really expecting the person to have changed all that much. when they finally realize what was so great is now in the past and should stay there. that's just how i feel. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

sad but true.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I hate breaking up so much that I've never gotten back together... I guess I'm cynical, but I think there's usually a damn good reason to breakup the first time. To me getting back together seems like a quick fix for the loneliness, but you'll breakup again.

Anyone gotten back together and actually stayed?

Wow, this thread is old. Look, Justin actually started this one.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i don't exactly know what to say but here's what i think. there's two sides: getting dumped and dumping, both come with their disadvantages. if you were in a serious relationship that lasted for months, getting dumped hurts really badly and makes you feel like it's the end of the world while when you dump the person, sometimes...sometimes...you're so uncertain whether or not you did the right thing so you kind of have that feeling of regret.

when you get back together after a breakup, it just all depends on the people. how forgiving they are willing to forget the past and start fresh. when you first get back together, there's this awkward atmosphere because you both don't know how the relationship is going to work again but if you can get pass that awakwardness of a new beginning, it'll be better than before and stronger. some couples have a better relationship the second time and they realize what they have. while other relationships though, it usually doesn't turn out that well.

the beginning of life is cry.

Getting back together to salvage a broken heart is not right, I found that out the hard way, got dumped first for no good reason and practically pleaded with her to get back. and then I turned a bit nasty and in the end got dumped again- my point of view is that I treated her well she dumped me, was mean she dumped me, we werent meant to be. However, I think that if we gave our relationship a good chance we really could have made something of it, so if I am lonely by Xmas I think I will ask her out, provided i havent found someone else. So getting back would be really different, and in a good way. I still have never dumped anyone- I'm only 16 and this relationship was my first really serious one.

I've always been the one to dumb ppl... but in my last relationship, my man dumped me.... and i dont know what the hell to do!

my experience.......dumpee. and it sucks. alot, i wanted to make a go of it, when she came back to me a few daya later, but all that did was make us on again off again. i was hung up on her for months later too. i personally never want to feel that horrible again. she'll change once someone breaks her heart and not vice-versa. as a side i know she hated the word "dumped"....but thats because she's only ever broken off relationships.

i have a good friend who over the summer broke it off with his ex-girlfriend. he had been meaning to do it for a long time, i know that things had been sour in the relationship, but when he finally broke it off, she flipped and didnt know what to, she wouldnt stop calling him and would randomly show up at his work and home. she tried to get back together wtih him, so many times....he was the first one to dump her.

There are two sides to every coin, those who've been through it know that. I have lead girls on before who liked me alot, so I could get some, and Ill tell you that, you feel bad for a couple days after telling them you dont really wanna be with them, but not nearly as long as when its you on the receiving end. In the end once people have gone through both experiences, I think they appreciate the relationships there in more and treat them less casually.

Usualy if it comes to a break up once, then it is for the best. |You can't change things. People grow and the can't stay connected forever. although I have never dumped a girl I can imagin how hard it is. But, things change, and usualy things change for the best Life sucks but every one has to go through it. Be strong!

i just got dumped recently. I had expected that the relationship to come to an end a couple of days before she broke it off. I knew that it'd be painful but damnnn it didn't really hit me strongly until the day after. These memories of spending time and being happy with her just randomly pop up even though i tried not to think about it and it sadden me each time. I still love her very much. it'll be hard to forget her since we go to the same school and have class together. Not only that, we were friend for about a year before we started going out. So basically i can't just totally avoid her.
    I gotta move on before she finds anotehr guy otherwise imma die of jealousy. There's this girl im sorta interested in, so ill make a move asap. Let hope things work out well..

Neway thats my experience of being dump

I find it hard to talk to people that can't let go of there past, This stupit B#tch all she ever talk about on the phone was her past relationship Oh how I was dump Bla BLA BLA it's always you YOU YOU YOU.

You STUPIT B&TCH I DID NOT BREAK UP WITH YOU, IF YOUR ARE F**KING READING THIS WE NEVER EVEN HAD ONE F**KING DATE.

Any way I think sometime it's more harder to dump some one then getting dump.

I got dumped about a month ago. I was totally devasted. She started having doubts, and then started avoiding me. We broke in person and i guess i was half expecting us to break up but when that day came i hadn't seen her in 2 months and i crushed all the doubts that morning i woke up. Yeah it sucked. She totally broke my heart, i thought we'd be going for at least half a year but we only made close to 5 months (Officially, but the last 2 really didn't count). Breaking up face to face was weird, she didn't talk at all. But even a month on she doesn't talk to me and hasn't made any attempts to. I've lost a bit of respect for her actually. It was all one-way in the relationship for ages and i can tell that without me doing something we're not going to be good friends. So in effect it works out she must to some extend not care.

Sad really. I'm not trying to be synical, but in a way that is the truth.

My dumping experience is usually relatively painless. I'm only on the toilet for about 45 seconds and its over. Quite pleasurable in fact. Nothing like a fine bowel movement.
    Heit ist mein taug.

To tell you guys the truth. I have never had to break up with a girl. It was always them breaking up with me Yeah I've had some pretty lousy break ups happen. But in retrospect it was always for the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12