+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An online dating section(split from the forum)?

I've got connections with the coppers if you want to make them turn a blind eye to the loveforum district of cyberspace. Ain't gonna be cheap, but it's worth your peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I'm surprised Skype doesn't implement something, with everyone using their webcams for convos these days.

Probably not popular yet.. but i am sure video conferencing will most likely be the next big thing as well. Cheaper and better webcam can boost the popularity of these..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

I think the next big thing is uncorporization of the computer industry; free operating systems, free programs, free information, all dominating the market. Hardware will be the only marketing, and software will be smaller, provided only to people who need it (it's dependent on the schooling system)

Webcams and online dating are still unpopular, and merely nothing compared to the other advances on the net. But what's that got to do with this place? It will create more work for everyone, cause frustration, and all for what? Maybe a few dollars every month... it's just not a feasible idea in my opinion.

But now since you guys seem to be on the next subject of the agenda, how about a forum that is even more dynamic than just a php kind of thing? I am talking auto-reprint and things like that; turning the forum into more of a IRC kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Sure, go ahead and do it.

I'll make up a fake profile on there and put a picture of some hot chick in skimpy lingerie as my profile pic and go break some hearts. I'll change my name to bluehummer.

I'm willing to do contract work if you'll be my pimp, Miso. Your cut is ten percent.
    i would be very interested in working out such a contract. i'll charge people 50 dollars to look at your pics in the gallery. with your numbers we should profit enormously. and if you put up boobie pictures i'll only charge you 8%.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i would be very interested in working out such a contract. i'll charge people 50 dollars to look at your pics in the gallery. with your numbers we should profit enormously. and if you put up boobie pictures i'll only charge you 8%.

Guess I better up the ante on those gallery pics.

Good thing it's Halloween, I should be able to score a good French Maid costume.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I'd pay for said pics.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    But now since you guys seem to be on the next subject of the agenda, how about a forum that is even more dynamic than just a php kind of thing? I am talking auto-reprint and things like that; turning the forum into more of a IRC kind of thing.
    I agree with this.

How about Loveforum 2.0?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123