+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why does she disappear???????????????

why does she disappear???????????????

:?:
    I really feel helpless and hopless and I really need your help!!!

I met this girl in my class, and we became very good friends. We could talk about our previous relationship, and many things. We planned to go out together. However, when everything seemed to be very well, she just disappeared. I can't reach her at all. Her phone is always no answer, and she never replied my e-mail. In the last e-mail I sent to her, I told her very clearly that I am very confused about the situation. I said if she is too busy or inconvenient to meet me, she can just say so and I would totally understand. However, she still hasn't reply to me at all!

It has been 3 weeks, but she still hasn't replied to me. I know I can go to her home or her class to find her, but if she doesn't want to see me, I really don't want to give her troubles. Honestly, I am really surprised for she does this to me. She is my good friend, and I can tell her everything about me. I admit I do have feelings for her, but I try not to show that in order to keep our friendship, and when everything became very well, she just disappears! I really don't know what to do. I really can't forget about her, even she has disappeared for such a long time. I really want to see her again...

Could you tell me what is going on? Should I sit here and wait for her reply, or should I try to contact her?

Nick

Give it another week if it stay the same i think you got rejected man.

This is just my perspective.

This kinda sounds like that my best friend did to me. She totally cut off contact with me for about a week and it hurt like nothing else. After 3 weeks I can imagine how you feel. If it's really bothering you then I wouldnt sit around much longer. I would recommend going to her class or house and seeing what's going on. If it's making you unhappy something needs to be done about it. If she doesn't want to see you then you still deserve that closure from her. It's the only way you can find out for sure what's happening.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, i would agree, being that three weeks is a long time and you two seemed to have been very close, i also suggest that you make contact with her. she might truely be busy but it doesn't take very long to make a phone call or answer an email.

she might be avoiding you, reguardless you should be ready for the worst so that when she brings you whatever news she has, you're ready for it. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...