+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Friends" (tv show)

"Friends" (tv show) [WARNING - possible spoilers . . .]

I'm sad that it's over. I've seen every episode multiple times. And now that my internet is back up again (hopefully for GOOD this time), I downloaded and finally saw the last episode. And I'm sad that it's ended. Oh so sad.

For the last year all I've done to escape the world (cause everone needs some relaxation time, some more than others) was go up to my room and watch friends episodes. Old and new (and hence since I had to escape often, I've now amassed a pretty good amount of trivia and could probably survive most trivia questions asked of me, should the occassion arise). And it's done. Well, you can bet I'll be watching and downloading that Joey show. The legacy has to continue.

And now I can understand what others must have gone through when shows like 90210 and Melrose Place etc. were canceled. Can't wait till next season.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 17-05-04 at 12:55 AM.

Saw the last episode on Thursday, but I have to admit I haven't watched it much the last year or two. I was an avid watcher when it first aired, but as time went on, I got bored with it and it became SO popular that it was no longer fun to watch. I guess I'm the kind of person who likes something until it becomes the "thing" to do, watch, wear, or whatever. But I did love the ending. It stayed true to it's genre. Funny to the end. Best part was the Ross "break" line, near the end. I fell off the couch laughing at that one. One of those, 'guess you had to be there' moments.

I loved Friends, awesome frickin TV show...I'm too am sad its over.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Oh yeah. THat line was PERFECTLY played by the writers. I like how they wrapped things up even to the point of destroying the foosball table (a subtle thing, but fitting given the circumstances).

Alexi

lol. Also wondering how much that ceramic dog is going to go for on Ebay when they decide to sell it. I'm gonna guess about $450,000 by some avid Friends fan or whether it'll be kept by one of the Friends' cast.

Alexi

hrm, i always thought friends was gay-never really liked sitcoms ingeneral-my tv is restricted to scetch comedy/movies/informative-educational stuff, dont really get those sitcoms-just seems like a huge waste of time, if its meant to be funny and i cant even laugh at it im basically just a zombie looking at a glowing square-i dunno haha, chappeles show though, is fantastic!
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Oh yeah, Alexi. I CRIED when they killed the foosball table. So sad. But the chick and duck were a nice touch. I love those guys. Man, now you are making me miss it!

ssshhhhhhh dang it, I haven't seen the last episode yet. lol best move on then.
    "Its all just your state of mind, doubt is the real killer!"

sorry SpaZz........I guess we should have put a warning up at the beginning of this thread. sorry dear.

BTW Alexi......I never liked that dog. lol But how Joey finally ended up with it was classic. We should all have "friends" like that.

Yeah. I wish my friends bought be ceramic dogs . . . !

Well, maybe not a ceramic dog perse , but the thought behind it was so sweet.

Wooo.. I didn't read what happened.. I just scrolled down.. and decided to say that I LOVE friends.. one of the BEST tv show ever.. I'm gonna get all the DVDs.. RaR

I just bought the commemorative like 200 page illustrated book dedicatged to ten seasons of the greatest show ever made. Just an update on the situatiuon.

Alexi

Thank you for the update.. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    the greatest show ever made. Alexi
    aahhh.....youth. *sigh*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast