+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If you ask a girl out and..................

If you ask a girl out and..................

If you tell a girl a girl that you like'em and she said ohh is not a bad thing about liking me, but i have a boyfriend.........does that suppose to mean I like you but I have a boyfriend?????????

This post should be in Love Advice.
    Sometimes they filter people out to see how they react.
    If he's not around, then you can still flirt and don't let comments get in the way.
    Take it easy and slow, and see what her reaction is, don't let her have control, so it's harder for her to make you go away, make yourself interesting and something she hasn't heard or seen before.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

That means she still got the fire IMO
    I broke the signature rules, so Frasbee had to put me in my place. If I continue to break this or any other forum rule, Frasbee will ban me.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by mesesay View Post
    If you tell a girl a girl that you like'em and she said ohh is not a bad thing about liking me, but i have a boyfriend.........does that suppose to mean I like you but I have a boyfriend?????????
    Well it could me a lots of stuff...Maybe she like you too but she can't be with you because of her situation!
    Or
    She like you as a friends... time will tell!!!!

it means whatever you want it to mean. There is not clear cut answer to your question. It depends on the situation. She might like you but be committed, she might not like you and says it so u leave her alone, she is messing with you and wants to see how you react. So it all depends, but the best thing to do in this situation is to stay persistent and see what happens, unless he is some gangster dude who will try to kill you

This is a 3 month old thread but since jeffyrud brought it back to life so to speak ...

What the OP (or any one else) should do is to back off completely. It's an intrusion into her relationship, even if he thinks she is the one encouraging it (she may have simply meant "I'm flattered that you like me but I have a boyfriend").

If she really IS encouraging his interest, that's an even better reason to back away ... run away!

Imagine YOU are the boyfriend, and behind your back she's encouraging another guy to make a move so she can cheat. That would be your fate eventually if you get together.

Carl.