Okay guys,

this this one guy that i used 2 date but it was never official, we just met up, kissed and that's about all. he said that although he likes me alot, he can't go out with me becos i'm younger than him (by 3 years..im in skl he's in college)

However, it felt different. we didn't only sit around, but it was nice the way we'd lie in be together, not doing anything but hugging and kissing. he never tried to go too far but he never done to little.

But now, it's been nearly a year and we've become so close but we haven't kissed or done anything since. Whenever i go to see him, we hug for ages and we talk laugh, joke, hold hands and ''indirect flirting''. even when his friends are there he still hugs me and holds my hand.

we grew apart slowli but he still does a lot of sweet things and he says i'd be the perfect girlfriend. he also says he doesn't want a girlfriend right about now because he doesn't trust girls. i respect his decision. but i found out a couple of weeks ago that he liked another girl that he wanted to be more than friends with. apparently he was going to date her for awhile. but i don't know why he'd keep it from me?

he always feels he has to explain himself to me about girls. and he always says i should trust him and that he doesn't want anyone. he treats me like his girlfriend, physically and mentally butttttttt i don't know.

is he trying to move on because i'm younger than him? or is he confused?