+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two Timing

Two Timing

hi everybody,its been a while,i missed you all,my sense of guilt is killing me,i have 2 gfs both long distance

gf1 shes in the philippines we are both deeply in love with each other,weve talked about starting a family but the bad thing is i need like a lot of money for me to be able to see or just vacation to be with her,shes emotionally matured and respectable,and so gaddamn sexy and beautiful.

gf2 is pretty but not as muich,i really dont love her,her immaturity turns me off,i feel like i wanna break up with her,but she is a someone that i wanna have sex with,plus shes in california which is easier to go to but the emotional attachement is not clear and i feel like i might just use her for sex,

what do i do?do i just break up with gf2 and lose an opportunity for a sexual relationship?i really love gf1 but the deepness and truthfulness of our feelings toward each other bothers me a bit..
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

I am curious where you live? Online dating isn't really the way to go. It can be good, but you need to find someone that is close enough that you can see frequently, not just on far apart occasions.

Going out with someone just because you want to have sex with that person is also a bad reason.

I don't really consider you having 2 girlfriends. Unless you have met them before. People can be much different in person than they are online, they may not even be that person they sent you in the picture...

I would suggest finding someone you can actually see frequently and trying a relationship that way. That isn't to say a long distance relationship can't work, they are hard, but if there is enough love and attraction you can stay together. But I don't see your situation as having real "love" as you seem to have only talked with these people online.

thanks for the reply, gf1 is my college crush,gf 2 is my gradeschool crush,i talk to them online coz its much cheaper but gf1 is the one i think about all the time,i mean i think im going crazy for her,i live in vegas
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

I think we should be talking about douchebag #1.