+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help... I need ideas

Please help... I need ideas

Okay, question.... Let me tell you what happened first. I looked at an IM that my BF wrote because I was curious about what he was thinking. I know that he would never cheat so that's not why or anything. It was because he had changed how he was, so quickly and I was confused. I felt terrible after looking at it, and eventually told him. He's of couse angry with me because I violated his privacy. He did, however send some of my private IM's to the person to apparently get an opinion. But all the IM's showed was that I was possibly jealous of her, which is very embarrasing to me and I think is violating my personal stuff too. Do you agree? Or am I wrong? He doesn't want to be together anymore because of it. He's also being pessimistic and saying that it would have happened to break up anyway. I don't understand why though... We never really faught...We would talk it out. We were crazy for eachother the first 2 monthsish, but then he slowly started to push away it seemed. It was like he was there, but didn't really care to be. Why would he have just pushed away? GOD..HELP!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not sure of the circumstances of your relationship or why he changed, but one thing is for sure: you both have violated each other's trust. Don't know if you'll be able to fix that. Trust is hard to regain once it's been compromised.

It seems he was having some issues with you already if he was telling others he thought you were jealous.....but you're right, he shouldn't have sent your IMs to other people to read. All you can try to do is talk to him about it, and promise not to be snoopy anymore.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi