+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need someones help..I haven't slept in 2 days

I need someones help..I haven't slept in 2 days

Please help... I need ideas
    Okay, question.... Let me tell you what happened first. I looked at an IM that my BF wrote because I was curious about what he was thinking. I know that he would never cheat so that's not why or anything. It was because he had changed how he was, so quickly and I was confused. I felt terrible after looking at it, and eventually told him. He's of couse angry with me because I violated his privacy. He did, however send some of my private IM's to the person to apparently get an opinion. But all the IM's showed was that I was possibly jealous of her, which is very embarrasing to me and I think is violating my personal stuff too. Do you agree? Or am I wrong? He doesn't want to be together anymore because of it. He's also being pessimistic and saying that it would have happened to break up anyway. I don't understand why though... We never really faught...We would talk it out. We were crazy for eachother the first 2 monthsish, but then he slowly started to push away it seemed. It was like he was there, but didn't really care to be. Why would he have just pushed away? GOD..HELP!

well if you're going to do stuff like that make sure you don't get caught and don't TELL HIM! lol. also you shouldn't WANT to look at stuff like that. if you are insecure about the relationship that much to go and do something like that then its not a good sign. i assume you are sane, so if you are then you definitely made a huge mistake and he is right to feel this way.

i don't think you trust him enough to have a decent relationship.

sorry
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 13-10-08 at 02:55 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I do trust him though. I didn't mention that he's bipolar... I am still getting used to his ups and downs... I just thought he was in a down period and wasn't wanting to talk about what was going on. So, a couple of nights ago, after a quite a few drinks I took a look. He seemed ok, a little blah, but ok. I did, however notice that he was sharing my personal IM's with someone I don't know. That made me feel violated. I also felt guilty though, so I decided to tell him.

Well if you were honest about it at least, then take solace in that. The way he reacted would show how much he cared. If anything, I believe in a good relationship, there shouldn't be anything to hide from one another.

Take time to think things over. Weigh things out. It is only you who really knows the situation.
    [URL="http://www.traveldealsdiscounts.com"]travel guides[/URL]

Sounds like he's interested in the IM girl.

Violate this violate that, its always a violation over stupid things.
    Don't expect anything.