+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is this ridiculous?

is this ridiculous?

So me and my boyfriend have been having a rocky relationship, it is a long distant relationship. i have been starting to be clingy to my boyfriend because he has been getting close to a girl that lives there. since i live in phoenix and he lives in san antonio its been kidna difficult because we're far from each other. all day he didnt talk to me and when i found out he hung out with her and was talking to her on the phone when i was trying to call him, he didnt answer at all. i know it seems ridiculous but he usually ends up with these girls he gets close. i mean i was crying like crazy and he couldnt even get off the phone to comfort me after hours of telling him how i felt he still didnt even budge, he has told me he still loves me but is not in love with me but he has also told me he wants nothing to do with his friend. but if he didnt then i dont understand even though i was on the phone he couldnt take the time to comfort me at all.

I'd call it quits with this guy. I don't think he's ready or capable of investing any sort of commitment with you. he said it himself...he's not in love with you. And I'm sorry to say, but there are girls that are much closer to him than you are and if his feelings aren't strong enough towards you, you'll be easily replaced.