+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is HORRIBLE! Help!! :'(

This is HORRIBLE! Help!! :'(

I'm 19, EX is 20.

Basically, i am still totally in love with my Ex, but i am sure she doesn't feel same anymore.
    Thing is, i just can't get over her, i always try do do things, go out with mates, but i can't get her out my mind.

I'm also being mean to her a bit, starting arguments, and getting sarcastic, which is just making her hate me i feel. I don't mean to be, i just want her back and it annoys me so much

Yesterday night she went out to the cinema with my friend! who i see as one of my best friends, i don't really want to confront him about it, but this has sent me even more crazy! Its tearing me.

What can i do to get over this, is it possible to love someone then hate them within 2 weeks!?

Yes, it is possible. You're hurting and feeling rejected. Of course you're going to feel a roller coaster of emotions. But in time, you won't. You'll need to give yourself time and lots of distractions.

P.S. Your friend is a jerk for taking her out. I think you should confront him. It's a really shitty thing to do, and I'm sure it's not helping you get over her.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I'm 20 myself, so take it from a fellow student. Confront your friend about it. If he starts crap with you, shows you what kind of friend he is.

As for your ex, I know how you feel about this, but she probably has moved on.

You should talk to your friend about how this makes you feel and if he doesn't leave your ex alone, then he's no longer a friend and you should find a new one.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You know what, that's your problem already.
    If your not acting like that before, maybe you'd
    still be his bf now.

Leave her alone. You don't have the right
    now to get mad with whoever she may be with.

If only you were that good towards her.

Repentance really came at last.

Hope you learn from your mistakes.

But me and my friend actually don't argue or anything, we always have good laughs together and stuff, and getting serious with him about this would feel awkward, and i don't want to appear as the jealous type by saying leave her alone.

It's just shit, and my days are dragging

Maybe your friend is taking advantage of the situation because he knows you won't confront him. So what if you come across as jealous? If it bothers you, you should tell him.

A good friend wouldn't cross a personal boundary by taking out your ex. Your friend is doing something crappy and should be called out on it. Otherwise, he's no friend.

I think if you stand up for yourself in general, you gain much more respect from people. The awkwardness is temporary, the respect you gain is lasting.

Plus, this will help you move on from her. You should have your friends around to lean on in times like this, to go out and have fun with.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

What am i supposed to say to him considering?
    How longs it going to take to get over this girl! I've never felt the way i do about a girl before, and it's the fact she is ignoring me and going out and doing things with my friend which is killing me.
    !!

Come to think of it, you didn't list the nature of the breakup. Why and how exactly did you guys break up?

Thats the thing, she broke up with me but always avoids talking about the reasoning, I've sent her many messages after if its someone else, and why, but she just ignores me.
    When i did get to speak to her she just said she can't speak about it but she said she found it hard to talk to me sometimes.
    he won't say, and just ignores me.

Ok I see why you're still attached then.

I think more specifics are needed though. How long did you date her for? Did she show any signs of wanting to break up? If not did her behavior in the relationship change at some point?

Not a very long one, about 6 months, yeah i noticed a change, but i just stepped back and asked if she was alright lately which she said she was. But then she suddenly started not texting back and when i saw her out she was really cold with me and practically acted as if i wasn't there, the next day she said she wanted to break up !

Her going out with YOUR friend is grimey. #1 He's not your friend and #2 She's a whore. Even if nothing physical happened between them and they were going out ONLY as friends, he should have known not to do that to you.

It really shows you where some peoples loyalty lies.

Eeesh, same thing happened to me except mine ended after a month and a half. I understand the whole change and cold treatment. I was in the stage where I wanted her back, but you'll realize that her doing this to you means she had no respect for you whatsoever.

Get that sense of self assurance and know that you should not settle for that even if you are single. I'd rather be single than be in a relationship that does not make me as happy as I can be.

Oh. That's so bad. Take time to know what you really feel about him.

Don't pressure yourself so much.
    [URL="http://www.traveldealsdiscounts.com"]travel guides[/URL]