+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Your on the first date and everything's

Your on the first date and everything's

Your on the first date and everything's going great until.he/she says they won't have sex anymore until they are married.would this be a problem for you?Could you really put off having sex for 3 or 4 Your on the first date and everything's years just for this person?

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    Your on the first date and everything's going great until.he/she says they won't have sex anymore until they are married.would this be a problem for you?Could you really put off having sex for 3 or 4 Your on the first date and everything's years just for this person?
    No, I wouldn't and it isn't because I can't go with out sex. It isn't because she say "I won't have sex till I am married"..it is the part that says "Anymore" ..like wtf did I do to deserve to be the one to HAVE to wait. Honestly I would be torn between the options of walk out of the date right there or just laughing at her face. Now if she is a virgin, I'll wait..hell...I'll wait 10 years. You can't just at one point decide not too, it isn't fair. If you are not a virgin you do not have this option anymore.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    No, I wouldn't and it isn't because I can't go with out sex. It isn't because she say "I won't have sex till I am married"..it is the part that says "Anymore" ..like wtf did I do to deserve to be the one to HAVE to wait. Honestly I would be torn between the options of walk out of the date right there or just laughing at her face. Now if she is a virgin, I'll wait..hell...I'll wait 10 years. You can't just at one point decide not too, it isn't fair. If you are not a virgin you do not have this option anymore.
    Virgins, unite!

my ex said that too when we met, it lasted 2 weeks.... she couldn't keep her self from me... She took my hand and said:
    come.. I horny... and lead me to the bed.