+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ape Tits

Ape Tits

This will likely be my final update for a while.

Things have started to calm down. For a while, I wanted to remain friends with her. I'm not entirely sure why, but a part of me just didn't want to waste the time we had together. She was a part of my life for so long and I just wanted it to continue, even if only as friends. It just isn't going to work that way. I'm as over her as I'm going to get until she's replaced. It doesn't hurt anymore that we aren't together. I've gotten through that. What I miss now is the aspect of relationship, which is where her being replaced comes in. And I've realized that I don't want to be friends with her. A part of me will be a little bitter towards her for the way she handled things and with how quickly she's moved on.

She still checks on me and once I get my stuff back which should be done in the next few days, I'm going to block her so she can't check on me anymore. It's not so much that I'm doing it so that she can't check on me either. It's that it bothers me seeing her little messages. She doesn't know that I see them, because I shouldn't be able to, but I can because of a mod on my messenger. I see her little messages about her new bf, and how he's the best bf in the world without a doubt, and that he's a prayer from up above. It's all bullshit and she'll tire of him just like she tired of me.

I have taken one major step forward in regards to never being willing to take her back. A week ago, I would have taken her back if she sought counseling in order to figure out why she did what she did and what can be done to fix it. But, honestly, I don't want that anymore. She's ****ed up my trust in women completely, and she doesn't deserve a third chance. She broke up with me. She claims there was no guy involved at the time, but I believe otherwise. If she wants him, she can have him. I'm done with her.

All is not lost. I've been lucky that I haven't been struggling in the women department like some of the other heartbroken guys on here. Ever since I decided that I needed to move on, I've been doing well at talking to women and keeping contact. I'm going to stop trying to get with the original girl I was talking to. She'll be cool as a friend, but I don't have the time to deal with a girl that doesn't want to date and doesn't have the time. Lately, I've been talking to another girl and I'm going to try to set something up with her this weekend. And it should be a busy weekend. I'll try to fit her in and I'm going to hang out with another friend of mine. This friend is also introducing me to a girl that I wanted to talk to that is a friend of hers, and I'll be seeing her at a Halloween party. And then I'm waiting to see if a fellow poster here gives up on some hot little blondie so I can give it a shot, but I doubt he'll quit so I'm likely gonna stick with the other two. Selfish bastard.

All in all, things are working out. I'm living my life. I don't have to deal with distance in a relationship. And I'm going to find someone that's not a ****ing lunatic. And even though the relationship ended badly, positive things came from it. For starters, I'm not ready to settle down. I don't mind being in a serious relationship, but marriage and kids is going to be a long ways from now. I've learned that women need to earn trust just like I should have to earn theirs. Just when you think you know someone they can turn around and shove it right back in your face and show you that you never knew them at all. Before I make a commitment to someone, I need to be sure that the whole thing is real.

Before my ex, I had never experienced heart break. I had always been the one to end relationships. The only difference was I did it after a couple of months... not a year and a half. And I never said the love word. But, everyone needs to experience heartbreak once in their life. And although that first two months was absolutely excruciating, I'm extremely glad that it happened.
    I don't chase, I replace.

You have officially moved on mY friend. Congratulations. I encourage you to follow your heart from this step forward... except keep the contact extremely superficial, and don't spend time alone with her, face to face.

Good job.

I'm glad to hear things are looking up. I can relate to your post. Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned! Hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You have officially moved on mY friend. Congratulations. I encourage you to follow your heart from this step forward... except keep the contact extremely superficial, and don't spend time alone with her, face to face.

Good job.
    Who? My ex?

I have no desire to speak to her ever again. There's a part of me that still wishes we could be friends, but it's only because that part of me misses what we had. Past tense. It's something that we'll never have again, therefore there's no reason for me to ever speak to her. I'm lucky in that I have no reason to ever run into her. We don't have the same friends, we don't go to the same school... hell, we don't even live in the same state. We have no reason to ever speak to each other again.

Do I think that we will? No, I don't think that we will. Do I think that she'll try to contact me sometime in the future? Probably. The last time we actually spoke, we had said that we were going to remain friends. This was about a week ago. But after seeing how fast she's moved on with this other guy, I just refuse to do it. I feel like a ****ing tool due to all of this.

Once I get what she's supposed to be sending me, I'll have absolutely no reason to ever speak to her again. I'll truly be free and I can't wait to feel that.

On a side note, my friend thinks that me and the girl I wanted her to introduce me too will be a good match. And even if that doesn't work out, there's going to be so many damn women at this party that I'm definitely going to be fine. It's nice to have a good female friend that I don't have to worry getting attached to me so she can introduce me to her hottie friends.

good for you cain!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Hi Cain! Missed you... Glad you are sounding better. Don't worry about the girls - you'll be fine. It's good to stay away from the ex. It will do you no good to maintain contact.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like you're handling it pretty well. You're probably right to not maintain contact with her.....it will help you get her out of your head SO much faster. Keep on keepin' on, buddy!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I came in here expecting to see ape titties, and I was let down

Today she called me but I didn't answer. I listened to the voicemail and it was her calling to let me know that she sent the stuff I've been waiting for. That's the best news I've heard in the last two months.

It's going to be hard in the beginning to know that we will never speak again simply because I really did consider her one of my best friends. I feel like I lost a life partner and a best friend in this whole situation, but whatever. Life will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I came in here expecting to see ape titties, and I was let down
    Here:

you beasty boy you

I'm not reading a page long post about ape tits. No thanks.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Today she called me but I didn't answer. I listened to the voicemail and it was her calling to let me know that she sent the stuff I've been waiting for. That's the best news I've heard in the last two months.

It's going to be hard in the beginning to know that we will never speak again simply because I really did consider her one of my best friends. I feel like I lost a life partner and a best friend in this whole situation, but whatever. Life will go on.
    Cain, all the best. As much as this can come across the internet, I think you sound 100% better than you did even a month ago. You are right, life does go on. A completely kick-ass life & all the awesomeness that is ahead for you. Take care, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I feel like I lost a life partner and a best friend in this whole situation, but whatever. Life will go on.
    There will be another, better life partner and another bester friend.

You will see
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No there won't. She was the one and you blew it Cain. How are you going to go on? Knowing your happiest times lie behind you?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    No there won't. She was the one and you blew it Cain. How are you going to go on? Knowing your happiest times lie behind you?
    I'll probably get over it quicker if I have an hour romp with Kristin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast