+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so depressed

I am so depressed

I have been seeing this guy for about three years. He suddenly broke up with me. I was paying his bills, buying him and his kids food, and putting gas in his car. He said he nees space to see what else is out there. I have bought him ps3 and laptop over the years and bought clothing for his kids. The sex is great but now he says he will only talk to me if I give him 10 grand. He is manipulating me and I know it but I love him so . I tried to talk to him at his house and he pushed me out his door and left bruises on me. But I still love and want him. I forgot to mention that I am married but it is just like roommates. We are getting a divorce. He just works in Walmart and has nothing. I just love him. My current husband is working on his phd and makes good money. I just don't love him. I need help. I feel so depressed.

dump his ass.... 10 grand for talking to you... I would go to the police and show them the bruises... take 20 grand to drop the charges
    seriously dump him.. he is just using you.... don't give him another dime, don't call him, don't talk to him... just leave things alone... he'll come back... and when he does.. don't take him back. he'll only ruin your life.
    Last edited by alter_ego; 15-10-08 at 06:34 AM.

So you think he is wrong and being mean? How do I get over him?

I think that people that behaves like what you describe above, belongs in jail. Yes he is using you, I don't think you would find anyone here who would disagree.

There are other men and there are plenty of dating sites, meet new people, start dating and you'll see that you'll find those who attract you more than you can believe.

Everyone says I am stupid for messing with him. How can I get him out of my mind though? It is so hard.

you need us to tell you whether bribing you for 10 grand so he can talk to you is wrong?
    Are you serious?

You gave this guy everything, you gave him too much...why? He knows you give your all and maybe you're being a doormat, so he'll milk you for all you're worth.

You need to start being less needy for his affection and think of yourself more. Use your head. The relationship is not healthy.

And this current husband that you don't love...why are you with him?

He only cares about work. There is no sex.

Have you and your husband talked things through?
    Maybe there is something worth saving?

And even if you decide to leave your husband, I would suggest that you create a profile on a dating site and start seeing other people.

Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings View Post
    I have been seeing this guy for about three years. He suddenly broke up with me. I was paying his bills, buying him and his kids food, and putting gas in his car. He said he nees space to see what else is out there. I have bought him ps3 and laptop over the years and bought clothing for his kids. The sex is great but now he says he will only talk to me if I give him 10 grand. He is manipulating me and I know it but I love him so . I tried to talk to him at his house and he pushed me out his door and left bruises on me. But I still love and want him. I forgot to mention that I am married but it is just like roommates. We are getting a divorce. He just works in Walmart and has nothing. I just love him. My current husband is working on his phd and makes good money. I just don't love him. I need help. I feel so depressed.
    The guy you are seeing is just using you. Do you love being abused? How can you love someone who abuses you? I think he has brainwashed you. You should think carefully about this because you will only suffer with that guy. He doesn't give you love.

i wish i had a girl like you. that loved absolutely unconditionally and unrationally, even if ur treated like shit. altho id never treat a girl like you like shit...
    sometimes the world just isnt fair.

dump his ass.

That really helped me. I am too nice of a person. He threatened me today by saying he was getting a restraining order on me.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to buy my food and gas and have sex with me I promise I won't break up with you. Unless I win the lottery or something and have no further use for you.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

This is becoming a little easier...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the man I was in love with just went to the magistrates office and took out a criminal summons for harassing phone calls. He did this after I had stopped calling him. Now I have to go to court because of this man that I cared so much for. Believe it or not my husband is sticking by me and is trying to help me. He too is verbally abusive at times. That is why I started seeing the other man in the first place.He does provide very well for me and was also providing things for the other man. I just wish the sex life was better.

Ten grand would pay for a lot of therapy and still leave plenty for gigolos. What the **** is wrong with you, girl?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by alter_ego View Post
    dump his ass.... 10 grand for talking to you... I would go to the police and show them the bruises... take 20 grand to drop the charges seriously dump him.. he is just using you.... don't give him another dime, don't call him, don't talk to him... just leave things alone... he'll come back... and when he does.. don't take him back. he'll only ruin your life.
    What he said exactly.

Also, you need to seek some serious professional help.

Somebody tries to put bruises on me and I’ll be playing jingle bells on their face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast