+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My father in law and I

My father in law and I

I am 26 years old and married my husband 5 months ago. My husband's father had been very close to me, really helping me be accepted in the family. Its a big family with 5 kids, all of whom are married, my husband being the youngest of the children. Soon after we got married, my father-in-law would hug me all the time and tell me how lucky his son was to have me as his wife. About a month ago I was doing some gardening work around the house while my husband was at work. My father-in-law came over and asked me how everything was going and I said it was going great except for my back hurt from all the leaning down. While I was washing my hands he came up behind me and started rubbing my back asking me where it hurt the most. I told him where not even thinking anything about it, and then he had his hand under my shirt. I then was feeling a little uncomfortable about it. He told me to sit on the couch so he could continue the back rub and soon was rubbing more then just my back. I asked him to stop, but he insisted I needed it. Before I knew it he was fingering me. Later he took me in the bedroom and had sex with me for almost 3 hours. Since then he has had sex with me 6 other times. The thing is I enjoy it so much, even more than sex with my husband. He is experienced and knows exactly what I want and tells me how beautiful I am the I know he enjoys it more than anything else. I don't know if I should continue though because we will probably be caught eventually, and if that happens the family will be split apart, and my mother-in-law will be heartbroken, not to mention my husband. I want my marriage to work.

Quote Originally Posted by mal0980 View Post
    I don't know if I should continue though because we will probably be caught eventually, and if that happens the family will be split apart, and my mother-in-law will be heartbroken, not to mention my husband. I want my marriage to work.
    You family is already split apart, you should've known better now it's all going to come crushing down on you one way or the other

Hope it was worth it
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Although the above post probably isn't much help to you.
    Unfortunately its the case.

You're 26 you should of known when was enough, you could have told him absolutely no.

But the fact you enjoy it and could commit the act in the first place says enough about where your marriage stands anyway, you do not love your husband, and I'm not saying this to attack you, I'm just being honest.

The best thing for everyone at this point, would be for you to take the mature step of coming forward to your husband, and encouraging your father in law to follow suit with his wife.

The marriage was dead long before the act even happened, just based on the fact it did.

If you both really want to try, perhaps attempt marriage counselling after coming clean.

But do not spend your life with someone you can do that to, because it's not meant to be.
    The person you love, you would never be able to do that to.

Start fresh and never relate what happened as a good experience.
    I'm sorry this situation ever happened to you.
    Honesty is the key.
    You probably will have to start fresh, but don't wedlock until your sure that even the idea of such an act makes you want to vomit.

/My 2 cents.

EDIT: And what happens in the family after the truth is out, is non of your concern, yes it may have been triggered by you, but it was obviously waiting to happen anyway. It's their issues that they'll need to work out. Taking blame for that would be a mistake as, you are probably not the only "daughter-in-law" he has attempted this with. And it should be properly addressed.
    Also that father disgusts me the fact he could do that to his son, says hes very ruthless. So don't be surprised that if you attempt to keep it a secret he some how turns it against you later. You could be in a dangerous situation unless you act first. He clearly has very little conscious.
    Last edited by excowho; 15-10-08 at 09:58 AM.

are you rehearsing for jerry springer?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Is it troll season again?

something about the way this is written smells fishy.

Umm, if this isn't BS, obviously ****ing stop!!! All of a sudden he was just fingering you and you were having sex? Don't ya just hate it when that happens? Oopsie!

Good god, if I ever get married I'm going to need one of those teddy bear cams if I keep reading posts like this.

Did this woman just typed "I want the marriage to work?" Are you kidding me? You and his father are a disgrace. Please do the right thing and divorce your husband.

Please tell me how he goes from massaging your back to fingering you "before you knew it"? That must be one helluva technique....
    Women marry men hoping they'd change.
    Men marry women hoping they won't.
    So each is decidedly disappointed.

- Albert Einstein

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^There'd be a ton of guys just dying to know this magic technique, I'm sure.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

^^ Haha

This is madness, hopefully it is just a troll, otherwise poor husband.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that story gave me a hard on