Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never had a bad date.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My first date ever, I was like 13 and so was she. I met her at the movies and she turned up with her parents! Way uncool.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I was about 16 or so and went on a date with a girl I knew from school. She was kind of cute, real nice... so we went out to eat at the local steakhouse (the meal wasn't easy on my wallet, for sure). So she's talking nonstop about this and that, and I'm listening intently to what she has to say... interested to get to know her better.

Well she starts talking about an ex-boyfriend, and given my inexperience I figure that I might as well listen... to do otherwise might make me appear jealous. So the conversation progresses. The food arrives, we eat, and it's taken away... all the while we're still discussing this ex-boyfriend of hers. Somehow we had went from him being a dirty rotten bastard all the way to her deciding she should forgive him... to her feeling she had made a mistake and should call him.

So she calls him right there, as she tells the waiter to get a to-go box for her. Needless to say, I'm a little pissed. While she's yacking away on the phone, I nonchalantly get up... pay for the meal, and leave. I honestly think she never noticed me leaving.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    My first date ever, I was like 13 and so was she. I met her at the movies and she turned up with her parents! Way uncool.
    Was her mom hot?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I once had a date with a guy who represented a very famous actor. He kept bringing up the actor constantly during the date, dropping his name whenever he got the chance, showing me pictures of them together on his digital camera, which he convieniently was carrying around with him. Stuff like that.

It was totally annoying and obvious he was name dropping to try and impress me. And he kept talking about the actor ALL NIGHT. After a while, I got so bored with it so I just started ****ing with him and asking him random stupid questions, like "What's his favorite color?" and "Does he like birds?" He answered me seriously, totally oblivous to the fact that I was messing around.

The evening culminated with him taking me out for cupcakes and letting me listen to a phone message from the actor on his cell phone. Needless to say, there was no second date.

It wasn't Keanu Reeves by any chance, was it?

Oh wait, that was another thread!

Carl.

I went on a date with the very attractive girl I knew from work. (K) I was 16 and K was 17(maybe 18). Well I first made the stupid mistake of telling my parents and they said "O we are going to the movies, and out to eat she should join us" So I said ok whatever.

O ya I would also like to put in that this date was right before another girl (lets call her J) and I started dating, and J is pretty much a part of my family so she was there with us and at the time J really really liked me.

Before the date I was out with my family and J for some xmas shopping. Throughout the whole shopping trip J was crying and just devastated because she knew I was going out with this other girl later that night.
    I went out to pick up K while everyone else stayed shopping. So I got to her house and went to her front door. We then walked back to my car, I go to open the car door for her and the car is locked! Not only is it locked it is running since it was winter.
    So I call up my parents since they had a second key and we had to wait about 45 min at her house until the parents got there.
    We then all went out to eat and on the way I informed K that J liked me and most likely would be emotional. So we are there eating and almost the whole night my dad is asking K questions about everything from past relationships to me to jobs and schooling etc.. Then there is J sitting 3 seats down from us on the verge of tears. So the whole dinner was awkward.
    We then all went to the movies and for some odd reason I agreed to see the movie they wanted to see also which was Narnia. Yes that is a family move but it didnt really appeal to either me or K. So we sat through this movie even though we knew we wouldnt like it. And once again J was pretty much crying throughout the whole move constantly looking down at us seeing if K and I were holding hands and such.

Then after the movie I went to go drop her off at her house and she gets a call on the drive to her house. It was one of her guy friends who also wanted to date her. He said that he was sitting at her house wanting to go out. So I pull up and sure enough he is there. We both get out of the car and I gave her a quick awkward hug and then she got into his car and left!

We went a on a few more dates and then havent talked since.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a blind date with a guy who asked if I wouldn't mind taking my bra off.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I had fun on all my dates.

Haha!

Basically, we knew each other when were younger. I asked her out after being reunited at a party. She accepted. I picked her up and she wouldn't do anything to keep the conversation going. Expected me to pay for everything. Not that I wouldn't pay. But the fact that she didn't even attempt to say she would or say thank you pissed me off. Yeah, that one sucked.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    She had a penis
    I call that progress.

Years ago, I went on the date and had to pick the guy up. That was the first no no. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory and he told me I could order a grilled cheese because he was low on money. When he ordered he got some big meal and a beer. Are you kidding me? I should have know from the point when he had no car. ANyway - my friend called me at the perfect time so I acted like she was stranded with a flat tire and told him I had to leave right away. I told him I had to drop him off around the corner. Sorry but that it too much for me.

Back when I lived in WA State I met this one chick on some old text messaging crap I never payed any attention too. Anyway, we talk for about a week and I mega max out my text messaging limit, we really seemed to be into each other. I finally drive up an hour and a half and nothin'. Hardly said a word the whole time, it was horrible. She kept pointing out the things we didn't have in common and I was just trying to enjoy the company and have a nice meal. I talked to a friend of mine and he said that sometimes it's a bad idea to talk like that on the phone that much because by the time you meet them....there's no much to talk about and things get awkward from there. I think he's got a pretty good point. Anyway, that was by far the worst.

makes me feel better to hear this

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I had a blind date with a guy who asked if I wouldn't mind taking my bra off.
    My SO is blind....my mom dated a blind person who was just the nicest man I have ever met. besides being hot he had 2 really cute twins, both girls, and we had the best of time all together. (our parents were both divorced at that time)
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast