+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Worst First Date

Your Worst First Date

This guy looked decent and nice and all.. We went to the Irish pub, and had some little sandwiches, and red wine. Talking about everything and chit-chatting, we had great laughs and some good time.

When we got back to the parking lot we found his suitcase missing in the car. Since it was important to him, he reported it immediately to the police, where I ended up being questioned as the first suspect , and got investigated by the police polygraph.

After they found I out I was innocent, and I was released, he asked me if we were going to see each other again.

"Not even at the back of my mind to meet you again", I thought to myself.

why are the first dates so important?

Share a story on your worst first date ...
    Last edited by datingtutorials; 15-10-08 at 08:46 PM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I went out with this guy, he was pretty good looking, seemed really nice. We went to a nice martini bar overlooking the bay, and he seemed so sweet, telling me he couldn't believe how amazing I looked, and that I was one of the nicest girls he'd ever met.

We drank a lot of martinis. He then confessed to me that he used to sell cocaine. Right. Oh, and he had a court date for dealing said cocaine in the fall, and he was likely going to have house arrest for two years. Riiiiiight. Oh, and he could totally see himself marrying me.

Worst date ever.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I once had a date with a guy who represented a very famous actor. He kept bringing up the actor constantly during the date, dropping his name whenever he got the chance, showing me pictures of them together on his digital camera, which he convieniently was carrying around with him. Stuff like that.

It was totally annoying and obvious he was name dropping to try and impress me. And he kept talking about the actor ALL NIGHT. After a while, I got so bored with it so I just started ****ing with him and asking him random stupid questions, like "What's his favorite color?" and "Does he like birds?" He answered me seriously, totally oblivous to the fact that I was messing around.

The evening culminated with him taking me out for cupcakes and letting me listen to a phone message from the actor on his cell phone. Needless to say, there was no second date.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha!!!! Even I have more social sense than both the guys blue and starbuck mentioned! **** yeah

So we met for dinner, she was kinda cute, started off pretty good we were both having a good conversation. Then she starts bringing up her ex somehow and how he says he wants her and how she says she finally feels proud of herself because she's ignored him. Then she asked me about mine, which I honestly would have preferred not to talk about that but did anyways.

Then she goes on about how busy she is and how she's so tired because of work and school. She went to school 3 days a week and worked part time. Then I brought up the fact that I'm usually a school 6 days a week, some of the days I'm there for over 12 hours, get usually about 4 hours of sleep, am part of 3 clubs at school, taking coed soccer, all while trying to slip in cycling when I can...lol.

So I figured ok...I'll see if maybe things get a little better, just the first date no one's perfect. So we decided to go to the movies. Get there and we're trying to figure out what movie to watch. Then she tells me she had to be home by 9:30...it was about 7:00. Ok...so we figured out which movies we could see, then she didn't want to see any of them. Alright how about you just watch one you don't want to see? Kind of like how I would have if you could have seen the ones you wanted to. I mean, we're already there, just choose one.

Then we both said screw it so we decided to go to the beach. She insisted on driving, so we get to her car which was a mess and smelled like ass. The entire way she's complaining about how terrible drivers are, when she was such a crappy driver. Didn't see people at a stop sign and almost side swipped someone changing lanes. Then she starts telling me how much she hates prius's because the drivers are bad. So the entire way we played her version of slug bug with prius's which was annoying because I would be talking and all of a sudden get slugged.

Get to the beach and we're just talking, conversation is going good. Then she brings up her ex again...she starts talking about how their first date was in the exact spot that we were and how they went to this one romantic spot and then went to go see fireworks after and how romantic it was. Thanks, that's just what I wanted to hear when I was on a first date with you. This is where I sort of start picking up on the fact that hmm...she probably isn't over him.

So we're driving back to where my car is, she's speeding a little, and on the way some guy about 300 yards ahead comes out of the gas station in the lane she's in, she had plenty of time to feather the brakes and slow down just a tad. Instead she speeds up and lays on the horn. The driver of the other car slows down to a near stop, slowly gets into the other lane and then she pulls up next to him and they start yelling at each other while I'm in the passenger seat thinking to myself, "What the hell am I doing here?"

So she speeds off and the guy was behind us for some time, then I asked, "Is he following us?" She responds, "I don't care I hope he's following us...he chickened out out back there and I'll go chola on his ass, plus you'll kick his ass for me won't you?" Ya, lol all 138lbs of me.

So we finally arrive at my car I get out of the passenger seat relieved to be alive, she said, "we've got to hang out another time soon" I just said "ya." Unlocking my car she backs out and opens her window shouts and points "Prius!"

LOL joe that sounded BRUTAL

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This girl I used to work with developed a crush on me. I kinda knew she had a crush on me because whenever I'd turn around she'd be staring at my backside. Ahem. Anyway, one day her friend convinced me to ask her out. I don't know why, but I caved in. Bad idea.

I asked her if she wanted to head into DC and catch a show at the Improv. She agreed. The following Friday I show up at her place in decent threads. She opens the door in sweatpants and a sweater. Like she was going for a jog or some shit. Ugh. We get in the car and right off the bat she whips out a pack of cigarettes and starts smoking. And smoking. And smoking. The instant she finished one cigarette she just lit up another.

We get to the club and everyone there is dressed nicely. Except my date who looked like trash. The comedian sucked. The food was terrible. The conversation worse. We had nothing at all in common. We wound up talking about getting horribly drunk and puking in various places. Which was actually kind of amusing. I dropped her off at her place. She kind of hesitated at the door like she expected me to make a move. She reeked so bad of cigarettes, though, that the idea of touching her made me physically ill.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

A guy invited me to a date. But he doesn't know where to go. He told me to just have a walk, so I agreed. Later I ask him where will be our destination, he don't bother to answer. When were already far, he ask that he wanted to make love with me but I did not agree. So we ended up arguing on the sidewalk sitting on the road. Shame on me, sucks!

I was on my first and last blind date. Waited like an hour, then she came, not my type at all. She was shyer than me, and we had no common interest. It was half an hour stare after first initial get to know part, pure silence.
    Don't expect anything.

I met someone on line and his picture was okay. I was sitting at the bar with a couple people I knew there. I told them that I was meeting someone for the first time. When he walked in I almost died. He weighed over 300 pounds. He hung out with me and the girls. We had a great time but thank goodness for the girls being there. I wouldn't know what to say. I did ask him how old that picture was and he said several years old. I never heard from him again. I felt bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    I met someone on line and his picture was okay. I was sitting at the bar with a couple people I knew there. I told them that I was meeting someone for the first time. When he walked in I almost died. He weighed over 300 pounds. He hung out with me and the girls. We had a great time but thank goodness for the girls being there. I wouldn't know what to say. I did ask him how old that picture was and he said several years old. I never heard from him again. I felt bad for him.
    Ya I'm not doing online dating anymore...that girl I mentioned above I met online. She had a picture that was about 2 years old. She had a little more meat on her and her hair was short, different than the pictures. It wasn't bad, I didn't mind the few extra pounds or hair, she was still kinda cute, but she looked a lot different.

Smile hello

boys are really very cheap and froozy

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by JIYA View Post
    boys are really very cheap and froozy
    Hello,
    Do you really think that. But my view is different for you may be you are right or I'm wrong or may be I'm right or you are wrong.

All boys are not cheap and Froozy. Some boys are in this category but not all of the boys community.

I had a three-way tie. Every time I had a terrible first date, it was all about food. Two guys burned food that they were cooking for me and one guy took me on a picnic with... no food.

I'm now married to a chef.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She had a penis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast