+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Worst First Date

Honestly, reading some of the horrors here makes me feel a whole lot better about my dates.

My worst one was with a pretty hot looking girl. Though the moment we sat down and she opened her mouth it was all about her ex and their break up. Apparently they broke up 2 weeks before our date, she forgot to mention that when she said she was single and looking. So I ended up being the pillow for the evening. I was too young and stupid to just leave.

In the end she was disappointed that I wasn't "supportive enough" for her
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Boy i hate to say this but those guys/girl you people date really fit the bill of social clowns.
    Hahaha

Wink World of Warcraft account

I'm so high on some shit that I have no idea what I'm talking about
    Last edited by Mish; 07-09-09 at 09:19 AM.
    [url=http://www.sopgame.com]Buy wow gold[/url] here.

All of my first dates have been horrible because I am ugly and no girls want to date me. A first date is just a more painful type of rejection for me. I will probably have to marry the female version of jabba the hut because I am so angry and she will just bully me because if she divorced me I'd have to pay child support.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    All of my first dates have been horrible because I am ugly and no girls want to date me. A first date is just a more painful type of rejection for me. I will probably have to marry the female version of jabba the hut because I am so angry and she will just bully me because if she divorced me I'd have to pay child support.
    Well maybe you need to boost your confidence on your first dates...It's not how you look that matters to girls but how you handle yourself.

Cheer up!!
    Spanked by Frasbee.
    Spanked again by Gigabitch. What, Kara? You don't learn?

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City
    I think the worst dates are devoid of chemistry rather than memorably catastrophic. Boredom is worse than drama.

About half a year ago for me , with some physco girl from college. she seemed normal , went to the cinema but talked through most of the film , and got on really well , I walked her the 15 minutes home ,Im not a particularly confident person so I just hugged and her and went to leave ,but she kissed me. after about 10 seconds she kneed me in the balls , went inside and decided to tell everyone she knew at the college I'd tried to blackmail her into having sex. Was a pretty shit few months after that for me ,got dirty looks from her little clique of friends for ages
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I got coerced into asking this one girl out by a couple of her friends. She had a crush on me or something. Whatever. Cute enough chick.

So I decided to take her to a comedy club in the city. Picked her up and she was wearing a baggy T-shirt and sweatpants. Ugh. From then on she chain-smoked the night away. We went to the club. Everyone there was well-dressed except for my date. I told her casual attire. I didn't mean trailer trash. Thankfully I didn't make it a double date with a friend. Bad enough I had to be seen by strangers with this chick on my arm.

Like I said, she smoked. And she absolutely reeked. It was horrible. She kept leaning on me and brushing against me. All I wanted to do was flinch from her touch and gag. I was so happy to get her home. Never called her again after that. Three months later she got knocked up by some other guy. Glad I'm not him.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

WOrst first date for me is when I have a boyfriend which my mom doesnt approved of ..we go to this place and because we are hiding we didnt enjoy it as well because I am afraid that we will be caught since we are also too young then
    I'm the type of girl who believes in SPAMMING

Every first date I've ever been on... girls hate me because I am a bad person.

Poor George
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123