+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crush??quick reply...

crush??quick reply...

hii i had a question about my crush. Okayy so he talks to me and flirts and touches me and smiles. he stares at me sometimes. he helpes me out. he complimented me on my hair once and he saw me walking once so he told me to come with his friends and him. ( they were goiing to a eat out.) But sometimes he like whispers with his friends points at me and laughs. And he flirts with a lot of girls. So idk if he likes me or not. i text him and he answers bak. he says it doesnt bother him. He plays around but he NEVER starts a text? Y is that. i want him to start texting me first but i dont wanna tell him straight foward...He is the type of guy hoo likes girls coming after him u noe wat i mean? and i dont do that. BUt he is really nice. any clues on whether or not he likes me. y he doesnt start a text?
    pleae don't be mean in ur answers, and , thxx inn advancee=)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He just sounds like a flirt to me. If he had your number and he liked you, I would think he would text you of his own accord occasionally.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Thankss for your comment. I forgot to mention that he gave me a nickname that rhymes with his name. its the end of my name two lol yea a coincedence...Sometimes i feel that he wants my attention but idk. i mean even if he doesnt like me,, i mean im sure he starts texts with other ppl y not me??LOl thanks guyzz if u need questions to help u out, lettme noe=)

anybbodddy at all?? i didnt think this was hard lol sryy thankss

I think it's impossible to say whether or not he likes you. Why don't you just ask him what a girl has to do to get him to ask her out?

lol thxx see i cant do that. lol thats embarrassing. im juss not that type of person. Like u noe signs wen a guy llikes u ? he fits into 95% of that........so idk

so try something. i guarantee you amost all guys love or would love when a girl makes the first move or makes the initiative. my ex did. we both liked each other but she was the one that first went in for the kiss. it was amazing..

as we speak rite now we r texting. but i was the one hoo started. i mean hes very flirty/friendly but i still started. maybe he's embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    He just sounds like a flirt to me. If he had your number and he liked you, I would think he would text you of his own accord occasionally.
    I have to agree with Bluesummer here. You're obviously making it clear that you're interested in him and he's playing like he's interested in you, and if he really wanted to go for it he would contact you first sometimes. I don't know him but from what you've described I'd be careful about getting involved in anything...sounds like a bit of a player.

well so wat should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by xxchatterbxxx View Post
    well so wat should i do?
    Try not texting him and see if he ever texts you. If he doesn't, maybe forget about him.

well juss becuz a guy doesnt text u does that mean..they dont like u? i mean liek typical teens here?

No one here is really going to be able to tell you if he likes you, chatter. The only way to find out is if you flat out ask him.

You run the risk of him saying no, but at least you'll get your answer.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by xxchatterbxxx View Post
    well juss becuz a guy doesnt text u does that mean..they dont like u? i mean liek typical teens here?
    I obviously can't say whether he likes you or not. I get the impression he's just flirting b/c you are making it clear that you like him and he isn't taking an active interest as he hasn't texted you. So my point was just if it's clear you like him and you stop texting him and don't hear from him, maybe that will tell you that he was only flirting with you and not serious. Or maybe he will start texting you out of an actual desire to communicate with you if you stop. I don't know.

And you were right, him talking to his friends, pointing and laughing is really not a good sign. I think that fed a lot into my impression of the situation, too.

Edit: Actually, ignore this and read starbuck's post. Much better idea.

well,,pointing at me as in like teasing me idk cuz then he looks at me and smiles. its nott like he was "bullying me or somethin" u noe? So, IF he doesnt like me does that mean im weird becuz i like him. is it pathetic like that maybe he knows...idk lol nd btw..i have heard taht he liked more than 1 girl...idk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast