+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chemistry behind checking out females

chemistry behind checking out females

First of all, I understand young men that you are all young, and therefore horny as hell, and therefore insist that all men are polygamous by nature... but what's the chemistry, the thought, the desire behind checking out other (than your girlfriend's) skirts?

Now I don't need replies such as "well, it's just a reflex" "it's a guy thing" "I can't control it" and stuff. I want an honest, observant, and immaculately precise answer: what exactly happens in your brain when you see a female walking down the street and what are your immediate thoughts, physical and mental reactions? (Am not a hater, just curious)
    I have it all. Including kino.

I'm just like damn, I want some of that. LoL sad but true. Or I'll be like thats nice! But like you said.. guys are just horny bastids lol. I don't have a girlfriend right now though so thats why I do it, just checking out the field.

lol. I don't think it's just young men that do this stuff, Killerbabe. Just that the older ones do it more tactfully and get caught less!

As for me, I just imagine certain positions and wonder how firm certain body parts are, whether they're a wild one or like it soft and slow, etc. etc. And sometimes I see someone who looks SO slutty that I just end up wondering what diseases they have.

Alexi

Exactly as Exodus said - I am just checking out 'the field'. I would use better words, but none come to mind.

I have never been one to look at other women - I have always been faithful to my partner - I would see other women the same as I would see men...

But now I am having to change the way I look at women. Now when I see women I take a second look - I dont really think 'i want some of that'. But I look at her posture, and how she seems to be acting with the people around her. Looks arent everything in a woman. And to be honest I dont go for the supermodel look. I have found that the hotter the woman the more of a chance she will cheat and/or leave you in the future. But this does not mean I look at ugly women. I do see some women that just make me curl. lol. Nasty.

I have pretty high standards for a guy. I dont look at women and think about sex. Or kissing, or anything. I look deeper. I cant really put to words what I am looking for in a woman - but I notice alot of things about a woman just at a glance.

And sorry to say, killer. But you strike me as a party girl that would cheat at the first opportunity that you think you will never get caught. Hell, maybe your thinking I am wrong that you would never cheat. bu tI know for a fact you have been in a situation where it would have been EASY for you to get away with it and you thought real hard about doing it. And maybe you didnt do it. But you will.

Here is a list of things I hate about women - and if any women I see has these features then I am not interested right off the bat.

big boobs, perfect figure, anyone that goes to clubs, anyone that likes to go to big parties of 50 or more ppl, women that drink more than once a month, women who do or have done any drug(s), spoiled women, nymphos, slutty (showing off more than they should be) women, cheerleaders, dancers, women with money, women that love to shop, women that have more shoes than i can count on my fingers, women that have alot of guy friends, women that have women friends that fall into any of these categories, twins (or more), popular women, women that have had more boyfriends than I can count on my fingers, women that have had more than 2 sexual partners in the last 5 years, women that are taken (b/f, engaged, married, etc), women that are desperate, women on the rebound, strippers (i hate strippers the most), any kind of dancer (yes, even ballet), ... ...

I would keep going but I am too damn tired of listing things that I dont like.

I am not a picky person - I just have morals and principals. There is a difference. I am not in this 'game' for fun. Not sex, or parties, or drugs, or anything like that. I am in it for marriage.

Hmm... I think I might have gotten a bit off subject here. But anyways - Thats me.

have found that the hotter the woman the more of a chance she will cheat and/or leave you in the future.
    Also the reason I'd actually be MORE hesitant dating a really hot girl than a girl who's just 'cute' like I usually like 'em. I'd be too afraid that they're going to cheat on me. It was fairly dificult with my ex cause I think she IS really hot. And also she works as a hairdresser cutting guys and girls hair. And I know for a fact that lots of guys go in there and hit on her. Or try to look good by tipping her over 100% of the cost of the haircut in order to 'get in good'. She's told me about a lot of the guys (some of them creeps) that have hit on her. Much younger, much older (guys in fifties and sixties even), guys that turned out to have wives, guys that TOLD her they had wives, drug addicts, etc. She's even told me that guys have tried to learn about ME so that they could put me down and belittle me in front of her (which is a real dick thing to do, but it happens often. They find out something about the boyfriend and then say, "Oh. I would never do that. I would do this if I were your boyfriend.")

The bastards.

Alexi

PS - How's THAT for getting off topic, Billy?

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    ...She's told me about a lot of the guys (some of them creeps)...
    Um. Yeah - thats another thing I have noticed - Destine was a hot woman too. Hottest I'd ever seen. Well, she would always tell me about guys that would hit on her. Women do this because it makes the guy jealous and/or happy that she did not go for them etc etc.... But I have always wanted to say this everytime she told me about a guy like that: "Don't tell me about the guys you dont like - tell me about the guys you DO like that your not telling me about"

Now THATS how those kind of women are - they tell you about the guys they dont like and it makes them look good for telling you that guys are hitting on them and they are turning them down and not flirting back - but she never tells you about the guy that she saw that day that she liked and was flirting with like crazy - THATS the guy that ends up stealing her away from you.

And yes - I think we have definately gotten off subject now.

Yeah. After a while I had to tell her to stop telling me about the guys that hit on her. Since then she only tells me about the funny/really creepy ones. Like the one that asked her if she was oriental (she's italian. Not even similar looking) Or the guy who asked if she would accompany him and his 'bros' to a strip bar that night (as a date). Then his phone rings, he talks for a minute, gets off and says, "That was my wife. But don't worry about her."

Sounds like a quality man, huh? I bet he was part of that 80 percent of men that cheat in at least one relationship in their life.

Alexi

I hate guys like that. ****er. its bad enough he has 1 woman tied down from other guys, why the hell is he trying to get two ?!

By the way, he is also one of the ones that tried to belittle me in front of her to make me sound like a bad guy. I had stopped in at her job to say hi (since I had school that day and her job is right around the corner from school). He goes, "Hmmm. Sounds like he doesn't trust you and is checking up on you."

At that point she knew to be careful of him and that he was gonna try something.

Alexi

damn - I know a guy that was like that - Desting brought him home from the damn club - he was her 'new friend' and he was always sayin something about me - Hell, most of the time he said it right there where I could here it - but this guy was good - he had been practicing - he was saying things that seemed like nothing to her but to me I knew what he was doing - and if I was to get up and kick him out or anything I would have looked like the bad guy.

So - I played his little game right back at him - but I got him good - got him right where it hurt him and he never came back over again. In fact I dont think he ever showed up to the club ever again either. lol -- he was trying to get her drunk one night while we were all hanging out - i knew what he was doing - he knows I have a low tolerance to alcohol - so I drank nothing but beer and I kept giving shots of vodka to destine - he was loving it - he must have thought I was drunk - Little did he know her tolerance to alcohol is very high and when she gets drunk she wants to go upstairs and have mad passionate sex. Well she drank all his vodka and I drank all his beers and then we went upstairs and told him we would be right back that we were going to go pee or something - we did our thing for nearlyt 2 hours straight - When we were finished Destine went downstairs to ask him to leave because we were going to bed now, but he had already gathered his things and left - We never heard from him again HAHA - ****er.

lol - go billy!!!!

Killa-a friend of mine her husband and her have been together for like 15 years...a couple of months ago they were out-she caught him staring at another woman(so sometimes even older guys get caught) but she reemed him a new asshole...she called it "googling" he was "googling" I laughed my ass off. His explanation was this..."its a natural reaction for BOTH sexes to stare at attractive people...it doesnt necessarily mean were thinking what it would be like to **** them." NOW-it was her husband he had to kiss her ass...but I believe the first part is true-that its only natural for people to get a glance at someone attractive-I dont see ANY harm in it...if its a look-who cares women do it too...so why do the men get the shitty end of the stick-they just dont know how to be inconspicious about it...and it pisses women off to no end. But women do it too-I repeat...she looks at attractive men also-but shes smart and doenst get caught...so it DOES go both ways... some men are just oblivious to the obvious.

So my suggestion to men when theyre out with their girlfriends-spouses or whatever-use some TACT. Get your glance and dont forget about your significant other standing right next to you-cause she WILL notice and then youre in the dog house...or you have a new ass!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I think this is one of those questions girls were never meant to understand. lmao!

But when my bf looks at another girl, I just give him a dirty look... lol... If he doesn't get what I'm giving him the "eye" for... then he can stay confused... hehe... i'm evil

So my suggestion to men when theyre out with their girlfriends-spouses or whatever-use some TACT.
    I have plenty of tact. I can be very sneaky when looking at people without being noticed. I've even gotten very good at noticing and using my peripheral vision so I could be staring at your eyes, but mentally be paying more attention to the corner of my eye and the hottie over there.

Honestly, most of the time I could care less. I mean hot girls are so abundant in this world that there's really no need to gawk at them when your out with someone. So I save my 'googling' times for when I'm alone and KNOW I won't get in any sort of trouble. I guess I just exhibit more self-control in order to just be able to look the other way when I'm out with someone.

Alexi

Or you could be like me... and try to get them to notice that you're looking at them to see their reactions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast