+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sad / Unfair ? :'(

Sad / Unfair ? :'(

I have 2 problems.

The first one being, I have recently split up with my girlfriend, she wanted to break and i said to her it was fine etc. but really, it's killing me, and she is getting quite close to another boy now i see. I'm really sad about this, so i ask. Shall i tell her it's her making me sad? she knows im not feeling great, but she doesn't know its her, shall i tell her its here making me feel so sad?

My other problem, we get on well enough to talk, but have had a little bit of conflict along the way, however, we're both young, 20/20, and i really like her still and want to spend time with her as friends at least! and i spent my whole birthday with her, and her birthday is upcoming and she has no intention of inviting me out for her birthday for drinks and a good time etc. She has invited other people, being some ,of my friends and hers.
    Is this unfair?

It sounds like she might know you do still have feelings for her and doesn't want to invite you for that reason. Seems like she's moved on and may be uncomfortable with the fact that you haven't. I think if you want to continue being friends with her, take a break from hanging out with her or talking to her for a month or so, then try again. Let her know that you still have feelings for her and want to break contact for a little while so that it will be possible to be normal friends eventually. And during that month, do your best to let go of it and get out and meet new people.

Just stop thinking about her. The more you'll think of her and cry of her, the mroe she'll be determined to be away from you.

Just be like you're cool with this and that'll upset her. Do some other things. You're only 20. Join gym, play sports or use your talents.

And don't try to go to her birthday party or stuff. Chances are that you'll regret it later

Same ages as me and my ex. She invited some of my friends to see her new place and didn't invite me. To be honest, I'm glad she didn't. We did have talks about the future and she said before that I was always welcome, but this was when we were dating. I was in your position a couple weeks ago. Took me a whole 3 months to get over it even if not completely. I still think about it, but brush it off.

Take it from me. This was what helped me the most. The sooner you come to face the fact that she doesn't care about the past, the better you are off. She's being nice to you because she is trying to let you down nicely, not because she still has feelings. Basically, if you spend time with her as a friend now, being around her will just eat you up. Just leave her alone and live your own life. I know this from painful experience. She has moved forward and you need to start. You'll come to realize that you can live without her.

Tell her what your really feel. And in that maybe she'll change her decision. And that, its killing you everyday when shes not with you.

I can say i really cant read whats on her mind, really cant.
    whats on the mind is changeable.

You said you spend your birthday with her and now your expecting that she will spend her birthday with you? Remember that shes not your girlfriend anymore. And your nothing with her now.